Code To Check Your Glo Number Easily, You Won't Believe How!!

Forum feedbacks, testimonies, suggestions, complaints, impressions, recommendations, etc
Comment
yungmoore
Senior

January 27th, 2024, 8:12 am

Introduction:
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you urgently need to know your Glo phone number but couldn't recall it? You're not alone. Many Glo users face this challenge. Fortunately, Glo has made it effortless for its subscribers to retrieve their phone numbers with various methods. In this comprehensive guide, we'll explore six simple ways to check your Glo number quickly and easily. Let's dive right in!

The Importance of Knowing Your Glo Number:
Remembering your Glo phone number is crucial, especially for business purposes. Glo, one of Nigeria's largest network providers, offers several convenient ways for its subscribers to check their phone numbers without any hassle.

Methods to Check Your Glo Number:
Here are six methods to check your Glo number:

1. Using USSD Codes:
You can check your Glo number quickly by dialing the following USSD code: *777# > Select 4 (My Tariff Plan) > Select 3 (My Number). Your 11-digit Glo number will be displayed instantly on your screen.

2. Alternative USSD Code:
Another USSD code to check your Glo number is *135*8#. Simply dial this code, and your 11-digit number will appear on your screen without delay.

3. Dialing 1244:
The easiest and most popular method to retrieve your Glo number is by dialing 1244. A robotic voice will read out your Glo number, which you can write down on paper for future reference.

4. Checking Online:
Visit the Glo self-care website and log in (ensure you access the website using your Glo SIM for data connection). A welcome pop-up message will display your Glo number format, such as "Welcome, 080*********."

5. Checking on Another Phone:
To check your Glo number on another phone, use your Glo line to call or send a "call me back" message to a friend's phone. Write down your number when it appears on their screen.

6. Via SMS:
While there isn't a specific code to check your Glo number via SMS, you can send a text message to a friend's phone. When your friend receives the message, they can provide you with your number. This method may incur a nominal charge.

(Bonus) Checking Without a Phone:
If you find yourself without a phone but have your Glo SIM pack (the card that came with your SIM), you can check the back of it for your Glo number.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I know my Glo Number?
Yes, you can. There are several methods to know your Glo number, as outlined in this guide.

What is the code to check my Glo Number?
The code to check your Glo number is *135*8#.

How to know my Glo Number on my phone?
You can call 1244 from your Glo phone to hear a voice announcing your Glo number.

What is Glo Number Code?
To retrieve your Glo number, dial *777# and select "4" for My Tariff Plan, then "3" for My Number. Your Glo number will be displayed on your screen.

Conclusion:
Whether for personal or business use, knowing your Glo phone number is essential. We've explored six convenient methods to check your Glo number in minutes. Choose the one that suits your situation best and ensure you always have access to your phone number. If you found this guide helpful, please leave a comment to assist others in need, and feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section below.

Please share...

Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information