Nigerian Man Reveals The Best Day To Get A Woman In Church, Not Sunday

Share and discuss local Naija and international breaking news and major news plus current affairs from the world scene.
Comment
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

May 13th, 2019, 4:53 pm

A Nigerian man has made a thought-provoking revelation on social media after he took to the platform to point out the best day to get a wife in church.

He specifically wrote on the best day to find a wife in church and it is not Sunday just as many people believe to be.

According to him, it is better to go to church on Wednesdays not on Sundays. According to him, the ladies who attend mid-week services are the true religious ones.

He wrote:

“If you are looking for a wife at church, my brother don’t go on Sundays, go on Wednesday. Slay Queens don’t go to Midweek activities.”

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-sta ... ot-sunday/
9383006_chijiokeontwitterifyouarelookingforawifeatchurchmybrotherdontgoonsundaysgoonwednesday_slayqueensdontgotomidweekactivities_twitter_png73de7e87f1da2e454849a767423f6cd7.png

Please share...

I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
ItuGlobal
Senior

May 14th, 2019, 4:16 pm

Casanova
Buy and sell Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: http://www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

May 14th, 2019, 5:58 pm

ItuGlobal wrote:Casanova
:what:
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
Johnbets1

May 18th, 2019, 7:29 am

You will not believe fixed games exist until you give it a try. Call or WhatsApp me now on 08029764321 and you will share the testimony with other.See prove of our latest winnings below..
E972BD4F-58A6-4B6C-864E-70BD8FEEAD43.jpeg
yaroummu
VIP VIP

July 1st, 2021, 6:00 pm

Yes,u r right...
Cool me
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information