Newly Posted Corpers- Which State Were You Posted To?

Nigeria NYSC, Corpers, Posting, Mobilisation, Service, National Youth Services Corps Nigeria, the program, corps members, timetables, camps, service year and all related developments
Comment

NYSC To Stop Posting Corpers To The North?

You may select 1 option

View results
Excelsior
Senior

July 1st, 2011, 7:57 pm

Hi guys!
This thread was created so that our new corpers who just got their letters could share with us their respective states. We can share a lot here. So lets get it goin!
If you have questions about your destination, old corpers on the forum could help, am sure! :thnk:

Please share...

Na So?
Junior

July 1st, 2011, 8:01 pm

Any youth corper posted to serve in the north, should carry coffin that will bring him or her body back. :ddm:
My own son threatened shooting me if I ever touch her mother's buubs again! OMG! :-o :what:
shokey
Junior

July 1st, 2011, 8:03 pm

`my friend got posted to plateau state. what shoul he do?
Yehmmy
Senior

July 1st, 2011, 8:18 pm

Na So? wrote:Any youth corper posted to serve in the north, should carry coffin that will bring him or her body back. :ddm:
ah ha! Na so? Thats too strict. Stop scaring the young otondo corpers o. All we expect u to do is advice xorpers to be careful up there and not involve demselves with any uproar in d nort, especially political and religious. Dats all.

[ m ] Image
If your enemy is hungry, show him Mr BIGGS!
Jegz
Senior

July 1st, 2011, 11:29 pm

95,000 corps members mobilised for batch b service. Thats a huge figure!

[ m ] Image
"Many of us are not living our dreams simply because we are busy living our fears" - Les Brown
Yakubu898

July 3rd, 2011, 11:53 am

Nysc should do something about accomodation 4 corps members in Abuja.Employers are not giving us accomodation and not all of us have our parent residenced in Abuja.

[ m ] Image
NiceGuy
Senior

July 5th, 2011, 3:28 pm

Dont worry, i think d new jumbo corper pay of 18k will take effect soon. So, u fit even buy car from your alawi. Lol

[ m ] Image
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
alamson
Junior

July 7th, 2011, 10:09 pm

Why wont NYSC stop posting corpers to the north? imagine, 600+ corpers still posted to bauchi.
this is wrong! some institutions had to mandate nysc never to post any of their graduates to the north. i think each school has to stand up to the fight.
as a corper, if your voice is not heard, hmmmmmmm
salgado4real

July 27th, 2011, 8:32 pm

Hello all.. Pls i'm an NYSC 2011 batch B corp member.. I was posted to Exxonmobil producing nigeria unlimited for my Pry Assignment.. I've reported today nd dey told us to wrt at de back of our letters, our names,institution,course, grade,email nd phone number nd dat dey'll contact us in due time.. Pls i really want to know how long it may take for us to be contacted cos dey didn't agree tellin us.. Pls i need dis answer early. Pls help me out pals..

[ m ]
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information