What you go through searching for job

Discussions and tips on job search and interviews, and experiences
Comment

August 11th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Nigeria is not really helpful to unemployed graduates. I remember trekking the streets of kano with my 2.1 certificate, even submitted it at Mr Biggs for sales job. I eventually got a job with a company i applied to online. It was not easy. How are u fairing searching for job? What worked for u? What has not worked? I

Please share...

Chris XFT
Junior

August 11th, 2014, 3:00 pm

GOOD JOB SIR.
The answer is in building Networks . The escape from poverty is not Job. The meaning of JOB IS JUST OVER BROKE. It just sustains you for sometime and not is all. While it(job) steal away your most valuable treasure Time. PLEASE stay with the post THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR. Thank you
NiceGuy
Senior

August 11th, 2014, 3:51 pm

You are right o. Job sells into the make-it-and-spend-it rate race life slavery. Its terrible.
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
ola_jobsmaster

October 29th, 2014, 8:17 pm

I know a way to easily and conveniently search for a job in this our very same Nigeria o.
I know it from experience. Simply visit www[.]jobsmaster[.]com[.]ng - No, its not a Job site. Its a Job Search engine that allows you search for any available job of your choice in any state in Nigeria. You don't even need to register or pay or subscribe or anything.
Just visit www[.]jobsmaster[.]com[.]ng and start searching. Its like using Google.
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information