The Covid-19 Post-Pandemic Era: What our world may look like

Literature, online surveys, research, academia, online questionnaires, knowledge sharing, polls, projects, theses, seminars and presentations.
Comment
Temmie

April 6th, 2020, 5:29 pm

The post pandemic era: What our world may look like.

The global economy is virtually shifting down. Consumers all around the world are in a lockdown and business are struggling to survive with the recent challenges of the Coronavirus. This world shattering event whose implications we can only begin to imagine today points to the fact we are about to experience a permanent shift in people's lifestyle patterns owing to rapid development in technology and healthcare system.

Over the years technology has developed at an expediate rate. As it continues to gain relevance our traditional method of doing things will gradually fade away.

Both the younger and older generations will develop better skills at using technology as they work at home. Workplaces and homes will be redesigned and reorganized as a result of awareness on self isolation and social distancing.There will be a hike in online banking transactions and people will do a rethink of where to live choosing towns over big cities.
Covid-19 Post-pandemic age
Covid-19 Post-pandemic age
Also, more focus will be on the health care system and for some countries this sector will be fully digitalized. The traditional way of everybody having to go to the hospital to see the doctor physically will gradually fade away. Through high-tech mediums such as video conference, doctors will be able to give immediate advice or prescriptions without patients moving an inch. More search engines to book appointments online will be created.This will enhance and improve mans' social lives.

Please share...

Jegz
Senior

April 6th, 2020, 8:45 pm

Very insightful post. I'm afraid the world will find it hard to go back to where we left off before Covid-19.

Covid-19 has an unintended benefit of fast-forwarding the world than we could have imagined. Fast-forward I mean!
"Many of us are not living our dreams simply because we are busy living our fears" - Les Brown

April 7th, 2020, 1:49 am

Or it may be part of a conspiracy of economic dominance and world power and of which world power will control the new 5g tech. Indeed he who controls 5g will control the future.
Favour12
Senior

April 7th, 2020, 4:00 am

Jegz wrote:Very insightful post. I'm afraid the world will find it hard to go back to where we left off before Covid-19.

Covid-19 has an unintended benefit of fast-forwarding the world than we could have imagined. Fast-forward I mean!
:thnk:
Flash
Favour12
Senior

April 7th, 2020, 4:01 am

Jegz wrote:Very insightful post. I'm afraid the world will find it hard to go back to where we left off before Covid-19.

:good:
Flash
Jegz
Senior

April 8th, 2020, 5:57 am

Eye-opening. The world must brace up for what is to come at a speed! :good:
"Many of us are not living our dreams simply because we are busy living our fears" - Les Brown
Favour12
Senior

April 8th, 2020, 6:33 am

Jegz wrote:Eye-opening. The world must brace up for what is to come at a speed! :good:
:good:
Flash
Edwardo
Senior

April 18th, 2020, 4:45 pm

Jegz wrote:Eye-opening. The world must brace up for what is to come at a speed! :good:
yes, the whole world🌏 is developing
I'm the future flash ⚡⚡⚡ don't try me. I'm a ban free member on bestnaija.com
Edwardo
Senior

April 18th, 2020, 4:45 pm

I want 5g network ooo
makavelli25
VIP VIP

April 18th, 2020, 7:38 pm

Nawao
Edwardo why did you copy my siggy
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
Edwardo
Senior

April 19th, 2020, 2:03 am

makavelli25 wrote:Nawao
Edwardo why did you copy my siggy
cos I like it, should I change it to avoid trouble?
eMade
VIP VIP

May 3rd, 2020, 7:30 pm

Temmie wrote:Through high-tech mediums such as video conference, doctors will be able to give immediate advice or prescriptions without patients moving an inch.
That is called Telemedicine and brother, it is here already.

Our world will never remain the sme again.
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
makavelli25
VIP VIP

May 3rd, 2020, 7:59 pm

The world will go back to normal,it will just take a while
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
eMade
VIP VIP

May 3rd, 2020, 8:01 pm

makavelli25 wrote:The world will go back to normal,it will just take a while
I disagree fiercely sir. This our world wont.
Many things will be fastforwarded. Digital innovations will be fasttracked

Watch out.
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
TitanKenneth
VIP VIP

November 16th, 2020, 12:42 am

:tu:
Follow me on facebook "Titan Kenneth".
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php ... speed_dial
Kelceeboy
VIP VIP

April 6th, 2021, 11:39 am

Edwardo wrote:I want 5g network ooo
5g network is available already
DM Let's Vibes Naughty :wink: