User Photo
#1 » by eMade (f) VIP (β43,196.00) » April 9th, 2020, 6:13 am
Good day Besties!
Hope you're all staying home and staying safe! Soon, we pray all these Covid-19 challenges are over.

On The #BNCovid19 Initiatives!!!
The initiative was launched yesterday and within minutes, OMG! Our members have already raised ß140,000.00 in donations to support the #Covid19 fight! It's amazing! The fund will keep growing. See details at: live-bncovid19-initiative-launched-officially-t74817

#Day6 on Bestnaija Contests
Today April 9th 2020 marks #Day6 of The Bestnaija's Lockdown Contest. This time, it will be a twist and equally rewarding!

Background: consider the following photo:
Beer Glass Full First Riddle~3.jpg
Bestnaija 6th Day Puzzle


Question: Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

Suggested answers: (May confuse you more... :mrgreen: )
A. Wash Your Hands, Use Sanitizers
B. Good Hygiene, Touch Face Not!
C. Stay Home, Stay Safe
D. Social Distancing, 2 Metres
E. Use hashtag #BNCovid19 online
F. All of the abovementioned

Conditions: Only registered members can win. Winner must be able to explain his/her answer.

Prize: ß20,000! Yes, a whopping 20k this time!

Special: 50% must go to The #BNCovid19 Initiative donation.

Rules: Contest will open after 20 likes or by 12 noon whichever is earlier. First Correct answer wins. Winner takes all. Do not answer twice. Do not edit your answer. We'll know. But you can make other comments.

UNLOCKED: Contest is unlocked after 20 topic likes or by 12 noon, whichever is earlier.

PROOF: Here's a link to our previous contest where 2 winners emerged: -won-bestnaija-contest-day-4-10k-be-won-what-t74738

Good luck. In the meantime, like and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp etc who can participate and win using the social sharing icons at the bottom of this topic. 👇

WIN PRIZES FOR INVITING OTHERS
We also give prize for referrals. To track your referrals, endeavour to use your referrals link found on your Referral Dashboard at dashboard.php?i=referral

Cheers.
Let's go.
Win big prizes on Bestnaija.ng lockdown daily contest.png
Win big!

Share on...


Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508

(6 Likes)   Ana2, chibisi, Dubem, eMade, Favour12, Peyton liked this topic.
User Photo
#2 » by eMade (f) VIP (β43,196.00) » April 9th, 2020, 6:21 am
Hello all. Please read the instructions from top to bottom before partaking.

Thanks.

While its locked, discussion can go on here in this thread: it-live-introducing-bestnaija-lockdown-daily-contests-prizes-await-t74672
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508

User Photo
#3 » by Hotsaint VIP (β15,591.00) » April 9th, 2020, 6:49 am
Let me start consulting my native doctor
Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#4 » by eMade (f) VIP (β43,196.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:16 pm
Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508

User Photo
#5 » by Dubem VIP (β1,462.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:30 pm
eMade wrote:Background: consider the following photo:
Beer Glass Full First Riddle~3.jpg


Question: Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!Cheers.
Let's go.


Cups that will not receive liquids are.
2, 4, 5

Add them together

2+4+5 =11
Divide by total cup number
11 ÷ 7 = 1.6 ( apprxtmt)
Answer in two decimal places
=1.57

Final Answer 1.57 (Approximately = 1.6)
"Remember People Always Leave"

©Dubem

User Photo
#6 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:33 pm
2.42 or 1.42
Flash

User Photo
#7 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:36 pm
Dubem wrote:
Cups that will not receive liquids are.
2, 4, 5

Add them together

2+4+5 =11
Divide by total cup number
11 ÷ 7 = 1.6 ( apprxtmt)
Answer in two decimal places
=1.57

Final Answer 1.57 (Approximately = 1.6)
:shkd: what if the 6th one
Flash

User Photo
#8 » by Dubem VIP (β1,462.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:39 pm
Favour12 wrote:
Dubem wrote:Cups that will not receive liquids are.
2, 4, 5

Add them together

2+4+5 =11
Divide by total cup number
11 ÷ 7 = 1.6 ( apprxtmt)
Answer in two decimal places
=1.57

Final Answer 1.57 (Approximately = 1.6)
:shkd: what if the 6th one


When 7 full.. Definitely 6 will receive
"Remember People Always Leave"

©Dubem

User Photo
#9 » by chibisi (β2.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:48 pm
eMade wrote:Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!


No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan

User Photo
#10 » by AK Horsfall VIP (β1,055.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:49 pm
chibisi wrote:
eMade wrote:Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!


No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan

Me too
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.

User Photo
#11 » by Dubem VIP (β1,462.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:53 pm
chibisi wrote:
eMade wrote:Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!


No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan


I wonder how you cope with your lectures
"Remember People Always Leave"

©Dubem

User Photo
#12 » by Akinsehinwas (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Looking at the cups critically, the cups that will never get liquid are 2, 4, 5 & 7.

The total= 2+4+5+7= 18.

18/the total number of cups I.e. 18÷7

18÷7= 2.57 (2 decimal places).

Hence, the answer is 2.57

Solomon
08037649640

User Photo
#13 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:13 pm
AK Horsfall wrote:
chibisi wrote:
eMade wrote:Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!


No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan

Me too
:lol; :lol;
Flash

User Photo
#14 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:13 pm
Dubem wrote:
chibisi wrote:
eMade wrote:Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!


No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan


I wonder how you cope with your lectures
:shkd: me too
Flash

User Photo
#15 » by eMade (f) VIP (β43,196.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:14 pm
chibisi wrote:No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan

You cant be sure. There's no correct answer until 6pm.
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508

User Photo
#16 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:15 pm
eMade wrote:
chibisi wrote:No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan

You cant be sure. There's no correct answer until 6pm.
:shkd:
Flash

User Photo
#17 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:16 pm
Hotsaint wrote:Let me start consulting my native doctor
:shkd:
Flash

User Photo
#18 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:16 pm
eMade wrote:Hello all. Please read the instructions from top to bottom before partaking.

Thanks.

While its locked, discussion can go on here in this thread: it-live-introducing-bestnaija-lockdown-daily-contests-prizes-await-t74672
:good: okay👌
Flash

User Photo
#19 » by Hotsaint VIP (β15,591.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:19 pm
7 +5=12
12/7 =1.71
1.71 ans
Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#20 » by Dubem VIP (β1,462.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Favour12 wrote:
Dubem wrote:
chibisi wrote:
eMade wrote:Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!


No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan


I wonder how you cope with your lectures
:shkd: me too


Me that ia shaking here with my answer
"Remember People Always Leave"

©Dubem

User Photo
#21 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 1:29 pm
Dubem wrote:
Favour12 wrote:
Dubem wrote:
chibisi wrote:
eMade wrote:Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!


No need of answering.. They av gotten the answer.. I dey always come late gan


I wonder how you cope with your lectures
:shkd: me too


Me that ia shaking here with my answer
:shkd: me too
Flash

User Photo
#22 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 2:09 pm
6+4=10
10÷7=1.42
Flash

User Photo
#23 » by JAHRULE75 (β321.00) » April 9th, 2020, 2:42 pm
7+5+6=18/7= 2.56

User Photo
#24 » by Favour12 (β0.00) » April 9th, 2020, 2:44 pm
JAHRULE75 wrote:7+5+6=18/7= 2.56
:thnk:
Flash

User Photo
#25 » by Peyton (β280.00) » April 9th, 2020, 5:48 pm
I think the answer is cups 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

2 and then 4 cannot get because theres duct below in 1. 5, 6 and 7 has their ducts blocked. So, noo way.

2+4+5+6+7 = 24

Now let's divide by 7

24/7 = 3.428571428

2 decimal places is 3.43

Am I correct?

User Photo
#26 » by eMade (f) VIP (β43,196.00) » April 9th, 2020, 5:53 pm
Peyton wrote:I think the answer is cups 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

2 and then 4 cannot get because theres duct below in 1. 5, 6 and 7 has their ducts blocked. So, noo way.

2+4+5+6+7 = 24

Now let's divide by 7

24/7 = 3.428571428

2 decimal places is 3.43

Am I correct?

:thnk: :thnk: :thnk:
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508

User Photo
#27 » by Dubem VIP (β1,462.00) » April 9th, 2020, 6:29 pm
eMade wrote:Guys, are you ready? :shkd:
Bestnaija riddle 6.jpg

Among these cups above, some cups will never receive any liquid flow at all. Add their tag numbers together and divide by total number of cups (7). Write your answer in two decimal places only!

First correct answer wins 20k!


For Clarification sake and to whom it may concern!!!! Because is After 6 already..So as we are waiting for the Result, below is what i have to say about the graphic of our question.
👇
Let us study this graphic very well.. Paying closer attention to the Liquid pipe very well..
You will see that the first cup to full here is 7 then 6 and 3 will full then after.. the liquid will start going left hand side.. From 2 it will pass it down to 5 which will first full on left hand side.. Then 4 will full and 2 will follow before 1 will now full to brim..

Thank me lerra after you receive your 20k Bcoins :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Remember People Always Leave"

©Dubem

User Photo
#28 » by Dubem VIP (β1,462.00) » April 9th, 2020, 6:33 pm
Please i have a question and enquiry ooo

About this Special stuff
"Special: 50% must go to The #BNCovid19 Initiative donation"

Is it must that half will go to BNCovid19 Initiative?

I taught is a free will donation?

Please elucidate more? :thnk:

Because igbos said that "Onye Ajụjụ adị efu ụzọ (He who asks for direction never lost nor miss his way)
"Remember People Always Leave"

©Dubem

User Photo
#29 » by Jbabs88 (β2,554.00) » April 9th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Cup 5 + Cup 6 + Cup 7
5 + 6+ 7 = 18
18÷ 7 = 2.57

User Photo
#30 » by AK Horsfall VIP (β1,055.00) » April 9th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Dubem wrote:Please i have a question and enquiry ooo

About this Special stuff
"Special: 50% must go to The #BNCovid19 Initiative donation"

Is it must that half will go to BNCovid19 Initiative?

I taught is a free will donation?

Please elucidate more? :thnk:

Because igbos said that "Onye Ajụjụ adị efu ụzọ (He who asks for direction never lost nor miss his way)

It's a free will donation. Not a must
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.


YOUR REACTION


:tu: :lol; :clap: :yrc: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :D:
   

Want more βCoins? Then it's time to... UPGRADE!



Premium Membership

UPGRADE TO VIP!

Join the VIP Club on Bestnaija and reap huge benefits. 




Next


LOG IN


USEFUL LINKS

How To Make Money on Bestnaija
Things You Can Do On Bestnaija  Bestnaija's Content Strategy and Posting Policy     How To Share A Topic With Friends  How To Earn ßcoins  Affiliate Refer & Earn on Bestnaija
Live Chat (Public)  MyWall Page  Bestnaija's General Rules 
Latest News  Food & Health  Sports talk  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Gadgets: Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos