It's a new era for gift shoppers

Post here consumer reviews of things, companies, services, deals and that you know are the very best in Naija under its category.
Comment
sarrkay

July 31st, 2015, 12:52 pm

Sending and giving gifts to loved ones is an age long activity. People had shown and still do show their appreciation by sending gift items to people. It has always been a way of communicating ones intention and/or feelings. In fact I would conclude It to be a language, a means of communication.
Through generations, there have been different styles, method and ways of giving gifts. However, the most distinguish way of giving gifts is that that we have in our contemporary time, online gifting.

Giftmevouchers, an online gift item and gift voucher store, I would say, has blazed the trail in online gift selling, gift wrapping gift sending and gift vouchers. They have made gifting such an easy affair. So easy that the only stress you would have to go through is to visit their site, Giftmevouchers.com (That is if you call that stress). Also, the last time I sent a gift to a friend from their website, I was amazed at how they where able to deliver outside Lagos in 24 hours! I didn't even have to call the person I was sending the gift to, after all, it was supposed to be a surprise. The whole process was so simple and the gift was wrapped and delivered exactly the way I wanted it delivered... to create the surprise effect. I must confess that they are good at it.
Also, the stress of deciding the kind of gift that would be appropriate and appreciated will not be a situation if you are sending from Giftmevouchers. This is because they have put in place gift ideas that suits different expectations. Eg. they have "Gifts for Men" "Gift for women" "Gift for couples" "Wedding gifts" "Birthday gifts" even House warming and lots of others
If you want to buy gifts, wrap gifts and send gifts in Nigeria from any where in the world to yourself, family and loved ones, [giftmevouchers.com]Giftmevouchers.com[/url] is unarguably the right place to be.

This article will not be complete if I don't mention their gift voucher system. Giftmevouchers allows you to send gift vouchers to your friend and loved ones in Nigeria and this vouchers are redeemable in all major stores in Nigeria including the Giftmevouchers store.

In a couple of steps, your loved one will have the opportunity to enter into marts and stores to shop for things they like.

1. Visit http://www.giftmevouchers.com
2.pick a voucher that is attached to a particular product or experience(Standard vouchers) or one with which you can shop for anything anywhere (Super voucher).
3. Make payment
The moment payment is made, the person you are sending the gift voucher to will receive a text message informing him/her that a gift is coming his/her way from you!
Another exciting one is that with [url]Giftmevouchers[/giftmevouchers.com], you can now send experiences like Spa treatment, Massage, Recreation, Hotel reservations, Restaurants, Boat cruise, etc. as gifts to your loved ones.

INNOVATION!! that is what I call it.

Please share...

Comment
  • Information