List of CBN/FGN single digit intervention loan funds for businesses in Nigeria

Discussion forum for issues and topics relating to bankers and everyone involved in banks and banking: customers, regulators, others.
Comment
Erudite
Senior

August 26th, 2019, 12:22 pm

Commercial loans from Nigerian banks come at very high interest rates. Many at times as high as 24%! That's killing!
Business-Loans-for-startup.jpg
However, in case you are not aware, there are numerous CBN intervention loans available for businesses in Nigeria at single digit interest rates. Maximum is 9%. This topic will give you details.

Depending on your sector, be it agriculture or information technology, these funds are always there. And information is power.

You still apply through your commercial bank. They do the credit packaging and due diligence. And once you are certified ok, you get the fund for your business. Below are examples of such funds and few details bout them - including sectors targeted, eligibility requirements, amounts obtainable, collaterals (if needed), tenors and many more.

Feel free to comment. And if you know more, add them.

1. CIFI (The Creative Industry Finance Initiative) - New!
The CIFI is new on the radar and is gold! It's targeted at entrepreneurs and investors in the Nigerian creative and information technology (IT) subsector bas parts of efforts to boost job creation especially for the youths.

Businesses in the fashion, music, movie production and information technology are eligible and can get low interest loans up to 500m at max 9% onlver 3-10 year period. That's great!

This facility is available in commercial banks. I recommend Zenith Bank to you to access this. Ask further questions in the bank.

2. NIRSAL (Nigerian Incentive-Based Risk-Sharing System For Agricultural Lending)
This one is for the agriculture sector. Everything agric can benefit!

Stay tuned as I add more.

3. CACS (Commercial Agric Credit Scheme) - details to follow

4. MSMEDF (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund) was launched in 2015 by CBN to support the MSME! All at single digit!
Contact your bank (Zenith Bank) for details.

5. More to follow...

Please share...

NiceGuy
Senior

August 26th, 2019, 12:53 pm

Check them for those your business will be qualified for!
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
sam4gov

August 27th, 2019, 12:50 pm

Congratulations!!! This is an opportunity for you to learn E-Commerce for free…offer closes on the 25th of September, 2019.

Certificates not needed just genuine interest and willingness to learn from Professionals in the Industry.

What pays 10years ago do not pay these days, what pays these days are not taught in school…..

Please Note:
What I will be sharing with you is about how you can quickly put together an income machine that allows you to make a lot of money within a short period of time just by being inquisitive to know what is next to do and make yourself available for training (online/offline) because this was not taught in school (informal education).
• We will be teaching you E-Commerce for free
• We will teach you how to set up an ecommerce website
• We will teach you how to make sales online from home
• We will teach you how to get customers offline
• We will teach you content marketing & how to create sales funnel
All these are not taught in school….
WOULD YOU BE READY AND OPEN MINDED AS WE TAKE YOU IN AND TEACH YOU!!!!!!

Only for the first 50 entry after that we charge 250,000 for trainings…
Offer closes while entry hit 50.

Why we partner with Forever Living Products.
The Forever Living company has over 500 world class amazing products that cater to various wellness like Chronic Health Challenges, Weight Management, Skincare, Drinks, Beauty, Bee Products, and Essential Oils that you can sell and consume unlike other companies, all her products are registered with NAFDAC and are world class certified.

• If bankers (who are one of the busiest) or undergraduates can do this so as Pilot in the team, then yes we can.
• If you have a smart phone and maybe a computer system, then yes we can.

• If you have friends and family always asking for funds from you then yes they can, we raise by lifting others up and that is the promises of God. This is the best opportunity in the world and we can do this together.

• And you can do this from anywhere you are in the world because there is no talk permit, our offices are in 17states in Nigeria and in over 160 countries worldwide, the name of this caring company is The Aloe Vera Company of America known as Forever Living Products.

• And before you start thinking that – “Oh! I have heard that before, I don’t really believe in them”
WELL, I FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO, BUT I FELT IF I AM NOT READY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY FUTURE WHO WILL HELP ME TOMORROW? NOW I FOUND OUT THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING FOR GREAT HEALTH AND THE OPPORTUNITY ARE FOR ONLY THOSE THAT WANTS MORE IN LIFE.

• NOTE: When you join the team, you will be given full training and support on how you can communicate the opportunity, and set up an online store free of charge... check the sample of the store on the picture.
Does this look like something you can do?
I believe so.
• ***Actually, you can even start with this step.
• One thing that I like the Forever Living Products distributorship program for is that unlike other companies, they don’t ask you to pay any money before you join.
• Joining is FREE.
• It is usually a good thing to sign up with a team who will teach and guide you so that you can be successful as well.
• This is very important.
WHAT NEXT TO DO ???
Kindly Click on the link to Register!!!
Free Marketing Training Plus E-Commerce website to sell online for the first 50 people to apply…. Offer closes while entry hit 50!!!

https://forms.gle/nZ8RvKofddnpQDfg7
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information