Unveiling The Bestnaija's Referral Contest: Refer and Win!

Forum feedbacks, testimonies, suggestions, complaints, impressions, recommendations, etc
Comment
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 1st, 2020, 7:37 am

Hi besties.

Introducing The Bestnaija's Referral Contest: Refer & Win!

SEASON 8.0 is LIVE! See it here at brc-season-8-0-refer-friend-get-rewarded-t96216

See how season 7.o went at ended-bestnaija-referral-contest-brc-se ... etc-t96163
Image
As can be seen from the front page lower section, the Bestnaija's Referral Contest --> has been unveiled and will run periodically.

ABOUT
The --> will reward bountifully members who can refer new members to the community over the period.

HOW-TO
Every bestie/Bestnaija member has a unique referral code or link available on the dashboard. See your dashboard here. Mine looks like this:
referral dashboard bestnaija.png
There are ready-made share-on buttons for the major channels. You can share and also copy. Once anyone joins via the link or visits via your link, it is logged until registration confirmation.

Each activated account counts.

WINNING
Reaching the threshold makes you a winner. And winning can be in multiples.
SEASON 2!
SEASON 2!
Contest bestnaija.png

Please share...

Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
User avatar
makavelli25
VIP VIP
 

May 1st, 2020, 7:46 am

I have more than 13 na
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 1st, 2020, 7:50 am

makavelli25 wrote:I have more than 13 na
You qualify for 1k already! You can get the 1k now or after the whole period. You can get another 1k at point 20! Multiples.
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
User avatar
makavelli25
VIP VIP
 

May 1st, 2020, 7:58 am

eMade wrote:
makavelli25 wrote:I have more than 13 na
You qualify for 1k already! You can get the 1k now or after the whole period. You can get another 1k at point 20! Multiples.
Aiit,and is that for the contest or the normal bonus for refering

Btw i refered 30 already
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:08 am

makavelli25 wrote:Aiit,and is that for the contest or the normal bonus for refering

Btw i refered 30 already
The contest started April 29.

You will be rewarded for refs before that date.

Henceforth, the contest is the only way to reward normal referrals. When no contest is running, no rewards will be given for referrals.

However, 50% VIP Referral Bonus is permanent and non-ending.
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
User avatar
makavelli25
VIP VIP
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:16 am

eMade wrote:
makavelli25 wrote:Aiit,and is that for the contest or the normal bonus for refering

Btw i refered 30 already
The contest started April 29.

You will be rewarded for refs before that date.

Henceforth, the contest is the only way to reward normal referrals. When no contest is running, no rewards will be given for referrals.

However, 50% VIP Referral Bonus is permanent and non-ending.
I get it now
Without contest i wont be rewarded unless the person upgrade to vip
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
User avatar
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP
Location: Port-Harcourt
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:36 am

Nice gesture
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:43 am

AK Horsfall wrote:Nice gesture
We need to ask @makavelli25 how hes able to rake in over 30 referrals in less than 1 week! Check his profile.
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
User avatar
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP
Location: Port-Harcourt
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:44 am

eMade wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:Nice gesture
We need to ask @makavelli25 how hes able to rake in over 30 referrals in less than 1 week! Chek his profile.
He has gees :mrgreen: that's why
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
User avatar
makavelli25
VIP VIP
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:45 am

eMade wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:Nice gesture
We need to ask @makavelli25 how hes able to rake in over 30 referrals in less than 1 week! Chek his profile.
You will pay to learn that o
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
User avatar
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP
Location: Port-Harcourt
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:46 am

makavelli25 wrote:
eMade wrote:
AK Horsfall wrote:Nice gesture
We need to ask @makavelli25 how hes able to rake in over 30 referrals in less than 1 week! Chek his profile.
You will pay to learn that o
See him mouth 🤣
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:46 am

Lest we forget to mention, when new members are filling the registration form, there is space for referrer name. A new member can mannually nominated s referrer too. :excited:
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
User avatar
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP
Location: Port-Harcourt
 

May 1st, 2020, 8:48 am

eMade wrote:Lest we forget to mention, when new members are filling the registration form, there is space for referrer name. A new member can mannually nominated s referrer too. :excited:
Nice
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
User avatar
Jegz
Senior
Location: Naija
 

May 1st, 2020, 9:02 am

0401402401k wrote:I like this :clap:
:good:
Good idea.
"Many of us are not living our dreams simply because we are busy living our fears" - Les Brown
User avatar
Edwardo
Senior
 

May 1st, 2020, 11:22 am

Amazing, time to get to work
I'm the future flash ⚡⚡⚡ don't try me. I'm a ban free member on bestnaija.com
Jimmyme66
Junior
 

May 1st, 2020, 3:08 pm

Edwardo wrote:Amazing, time to get to work
lollzz
Sucrates
Senior
 

May 1st, 2020, 3:34 pm

Jimmyme66 wrote:Cool man
Lets give it a try
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 1st, 2020, 3:44 pm

What am I seeing? Its real fight.. Its begun...
contest progress bestnaija.png
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
Sucrates
Senior
 

May 2nd, 2020, 11:54 am

Aladdin wrote:Sharing my links everywhere :mrgreen:
Good luck
User avatar
NiceGuy
VIP VIP
Location: Lagos
 

May 3rd, 2020, 9:07 am

Speedster BarryAllen wrote:Cool, I've started referring
:clap: :clap:
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
Speedster BarryAllen
Senior
 

May 3rd, 2020, 11:24 am

NiceGuy wrote:
Speedster BarryAllen wrote:Cool, I've started referring
:clap: :clap:
:excited: :excited:
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 3rd, 2020, 1:39 pm

Hi guys. This current contest season 1 has been modified to run for just 1 month as against 3 months set before.

By end of month, we reward all our winners and multiple winners.
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
Speedster BarryAllen
Senior
 

May 3rd, 2020, 1:51 pm

eMade wrote:Hi guys. This current contest season 1 has been modified to run for just 1 month as against 3 months set before.

By end of month, we reward all our winners and multiple winners.
:shkd: why
Sucrates
Senior
 

May 3rd, 2020, 2:06 pm

I think monthly is good. But what happens if someone reach 7 members or almost 10 before cut off? Lost effort abi?
Or will it be added to next season's as u call am
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 3rd, 2020, 2:09 pm

Sucrates wrote:I think monthly is good. But what happens if someone reach 7 members or almost 10 before cut off? Lost effort abi?
Or will it be added to next season's as u call am
Good question. Sorry I should have clarified this before now.
With the way it's programmed, winners will bring multiples of 10 referrals. So, 9 referrals cannot win. And there's no ROLLOVER! So you start afresh next season.

If someone brings 19 refs, you win only 10.

Tough, right?
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
Speedster BarryAllen
Senior
 

May 3rd, 2020, 2:31 pm

eMade wrote:
Sucrates wrote:I think monthly is good. But what happens if someone reach 7 members or almost 10 before cut off? Lost effort abi?
Or will it be added to next season's as u call am
Good question. Sorry I should have clarified this before now.
With the way it's programmed, winners will bring multiples of 10 referrals. So, 9 referrals cannot win. And there's no ROLLOVER! So you start afresh next season.

If someone brings 19 refs, you win only 10.

Tough, right?
:shkd: yes na
User avatar
Simpl2
Senior
 

May 3rd, 2020, 10:41 pm

Dear friends, reward has been increased! From 1k per 10 new Besties, see

Win 2.5k per 10 referrals :excited: :clap:
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 4th, 2020, 6:39 am

Simpl2 wrote:Dear friends, reward has been increased! From 1k per 10 new Besties, see

Win 2.5k per 10 referrals :excited: :clap:
Please check this out.
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
Speedster BarryAllen
Senior
 

May 4th, 2020, 8:38 am

eMade wrote:
Simpl2 wrote:Dear friends, reward has been increased! From 1k per 10 new Besties, see

Win 2.5k per 10 referrals :excited: :clap:
Please check this out.
:excited:
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 4th, 2020, 8:43 am

This is the current gold. βCoins per post may reduce soon due to #Covid19
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
Speedster BarryAllen
Senior
 

May 4th, 2020, 9:58 am

eMade wrote:This is the current gold. βCoins per post may reduce soon due to #Covid19
:shkd: oh then after bestnaija will close abi? I'm out, I knew it
User avatar
Deon
VIP VIP
Location: Some where in Nigeria
 

May 4th, 2020, 10:05 am

Speedster BarryAllen wrote:
eMade wrote:This is the current gold. βCoins per post may reduce soon due to #Covid19
:shkd: oh then after bestnaija will close abi? I'm out, I knew it
after all this years?
i'm sure closing down has not crossed the minds of the administrators yet!
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
Speedster BarryAllen
Senior
 

May 4th, 2020, 10:07 am

Deon wrote:
Speedster BarryAllen wrote:
eMade wrote:This is the current gold. βCoins per post may reduce soon due to #Covid19
:shkd: oh then after bestnaija will close abi? I'm out, I knew it
after all this years?
i'm sure closing down has not crossed the minds of the administrators yet!
:thnk: ya but reducing coins per post? That's suspicious
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 4th, 2020, 10:12 am

Speedster BarryAllen wrote:ya but reducing coins per post? That's suspicious
By June 2020 Bestnaija will be 10 years old. We dey here.

No shaking.

But expect all rates to fluctuate.

Up and down. Check your dashboard for any reality.
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
User avatar
Jegz
Senior
Location: Naija
 

May 4th, 2020, 10:20 am

eMade wrote:
Speedster BarryAllen wrote:ya but reducing coins per post? That's suspicious
By June 2020 Bestnaija will be 10 years old. We dey here.

No shaking.

But expect all rates to fluctuate.

Up and down. Check your dashboard for any reality.
:clap:
"Many of us are not living our dreams simply because we are busy living our fears" - Les Brown
Speedster BarryAllen
Senior
 

May 4th, 2020, 10:30 am

Jegz wrote:
eMade wrote:
Speedster BarryAllen wrote:ya but reducing coins per post? That's suspicious
By June 2020 Bestnaija will be 10 years old. We dey here.

No shaking.

But expect all rates to fluctuate.

Up and down. Check your dashboard for any reality.
:clap:
:thnk: okay
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 5th, 2020, 6:19 am

Updates of our contest.
Kudos to our guys...
20200505_061827.jpg
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 7th, 2020, 8:48 am

TOP 3:
1. makavelli25 (31)
2. Mrperfect (24)
3. Homel1 (7)
@makavelli25, watch your back! :shkd: :good:
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
User avatar
Simpl2
Senior
 

May 7th, 2020, 8:45 pm

1 makavelli25 (49)
2 Mrperfect (24)
3 Homel1 (7) :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
User avatar
makavelli25
VIP VIP
 

May 7th, 2020, 9:25 pm

Simpl2 wrote:1 makavelli25 (49)
2 Mrperfect (24)
3 Homel1 (7) :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Bestnaija should be ready to pay me abt 30k o
I no dey dull
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
Speedster BarryAllen
Senior
 

May 7th, 2020, 10:08 pm

makavelli25 wrote:
Simpl2 wrote:1 makavelli25 (49)
2 Mrperfect (24)
3 Homel1 (7) :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Bestnaija should be ready to pay me abt 30k o
I no dey dull
:shkd: Jesus Christ
User avatar
eMade
VIP VIP
Location: Abuja
 

May 7th, 2020, 10:21 pm

makavelli25 wrote:
Simpl2 wrote:1 makavelli25 (49)
2 Mrperfect (24)
3 Homel1 (7) :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Bestnaija should be ready to pay me abt 30k o
I no dey dull
No shaking. Its impressive you guys are doing great! :excited:
Learn more about βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Referral: 62508
Comment
  • Information
  • Online

    Users browsing this section: No members and 1 guest