User Photo
#1 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β4225) » October 21st, 2018, 3:17 am

...So everything traditional and cultural has suddenly turned rituals to some people!

What Ooni Of Ife's new wife stepped on is called Osùn in Yoruba language and it wasn't blood. Sad how ignorant our own people have become about their culture.
7993983_screenshot201810210057441_jpeg20fe028697b27b0bf612720387d227d3.jpg


Wait! Why not share it.
Que Sera Sera
Read Soccer news and stream live matches here: http://www.sportyowl.com/

(1 Likes)   eMade liked this topic.
User Photo
#2 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β4225) » October 21st, 2018, 3:17 am

Only God knows the heart of men.
Que Sera Sera
Read Soccer news and stream live matches here: http://www.sportyowl.com/

User Photo
#3 » by Kroos (β497) » October 21st, 2018, 5:02 am

Not his fault. Anything can happen.

User Photo
#4 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3666) » October 21st, 2018, 7:31 am

Any small thing naja go hype am
Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#5 » by Kroos (β497) » October 21st, 2018, 5:55 pm

But I'm surprised. How can a pastor marry an Ooni? One is Christian. The other is traditionally. Just thoughts

User Photo
#6 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β4225) » October 21st, 2018, 5:58 pm

Kroos wrote:But I'm surprised. How can a pastor marry an Ooni? One is Christian. The other is traditionally. Just thoughts
That's a real life dilemma, the Pastor even though she's a lady, can say No to a king
Que Sera Sera
Read Soccer news and stream live matches here: http://www.sportyowl.com/

User Photo
#7 » by BiqSean1 (β979) » October 21st, 2018, 8:55 pm

nuesednutlofa wrote:
Kroos wrote:But I'm surprised. How can a pastor marry an Ooni? One is Christian. The other is traditionally. Just thoughts
That's a real life dilemma, the Pastor even though she's a lady, can say No to a king

Shey she be true believer ni? Prophetess wey bleach
Tradinq my sleeps for slips... #Billionaire_Ambition :clap:

User Photo
#8 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β4225) » October 21st, 2018, 8:58 pm

BiqSean1 wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
Kroos wrote:But I'm surprised. How can a pastor marry an Ooni? One is Christian. The other is traditionally. Just thoughts
That's a real life dilemma, the Pastor even though she's a lady, can say No to a king

Shey she be true believer ni? Prophetess wey bleach
I think say na only me see am o
Que Sera Sera
Read Soccer news and stream live matches here: http://www.sportyowl.com/

User Photo
#9 » by BiqSean1 (β979) » October 21st, 2018, 9:06 pm

nuesednutlofa wrote:
BiqSean1 wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
Kroos wrote:But I'm surprised. How can a pastor marry an Ooni? One is Christian. The other is traditionally. Just thoughts
That's a real life dilemma, the Pastor even though she's a lady, can say No to a king

Shey she be true believer ni? Prophetess wey bleach
I think say na only me see am o

Well, wetin concern me self
Tradinq my sleeps for slips... #Billionaire_Ambition :clap:

User Photo
#10 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3666) » October 21st, 2018, 11:14 pm

BiqSean1 wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
BiqSean1 wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
Kroos wrote:But I'm surprised. How can a pastor marry an Ooni? One is Christian. The other is traditionally. Just thoughts
That's a real life dilemma, the Pastor even though she's a lady, can say No to a king

Shey she be true believer ni? Prophetess wey bleach
I think say na only me see am o

Well, wetin concern me self

wetin concern Una
na Una wedding?
Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#11 » by BiqSean1 (β979) » October 22nd, 2018, 5:24 am

Hotsaint wrote:
BiqSean1 wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
BiqSean1 wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
Kroos wrote:But I'm surprised. How can a pastor marry an Ooni? One is Christian. The other is traditionally. Just thoughts
That's a real life dilemma, the Pastor even though she's a lady, can say No to a king

Shey she be true believer ni? Prophetess wey bleach
I think say na only me see am o

Well, wetin concern me self

wetin concern Una
na Una wedding?

Am so sowie sir
Tradinq my sleeps for slips... #Billionaire_Ambition :clap:

User Photo
#12 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3666) » October 22nd, 2018, 7:47 am

BiqSean1 wrote:
Hotsaint wrote:
BiqSean1 wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
BiqSean1 wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
Kroos wrote:But I'm surprised. How can a pastor marry an Ooni? One is Christian. The other is traditionally. Just thoughts
That's a real life dilemma, the Pastor even though she's a lady, can say No to a king

Shey she be true believer ni? Prophetess wey bleach
I think say na only me see am o

Well, wetin concern me self

wetin concern Una
na Una wedding?

Am so sowie sir

u don't have to be
Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

Followers: nuesednutlofa, Kroos, Hotsaint, BiqSean1

YOUR REACTION


:lol; :clap: :cries: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :mrgreen:
   

advertise here


LOG IN

LINKS

Naija News  Foreign News Food / Health  Sports  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos