User Photo
#1 » by eMade (f) Premium (β39631) » June 12th, 2019, 3:09 pm

I have 6 eggs. I broke 2, fried 2 and then ate 2. How many eggs do I have left?
IMG-20190612-WA0008.jpg


Share on...
About βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Affiliate System: 62508

(2 Likes)   eMade, Jegz liked this topic.
User Photo
#2 » by omolomo (β715) » June 12th, 2019, 3:13 pm

Zero. :thnk:
I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

User Photo
#3 » by Favquick12 (β27) » June 12th, 2019, 4:33 pm

Four eggs are left

User Photo
#4 » by omolomo (β715) » June 13th, 2019, 6:19 am

Favquick12 wrote:Four eggs are left

How sir? :shkd: :shkd: :lol;
IMG_20190613_003853.jpg
I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

User Photo
#5 » by Favquick12 (β27) » June 15th, 2019, 12:25 pm

omolomo wrote:
Favquick12 wrote:Four eggs are left

How sir? :shkd: :shkd: :lol;
he broke two eggs, he fried the two eggs and he ate them. Four eggs still remain

User Photo
#6 » by omolomo (β715) » June 16th, 2019, 6:03 am

Favquick12 wrote:
omolomo wrote:
Favquick12 wrote:Four eggs are left

How sir? :shkd: :shkd: :lol;
he broke two eggs, he fried the two eggs and he ate them. Four eggs still remain

Seems you are changing the grammar o bros. :shkd:
imagine.jpg
I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

User Photo
#7 » by Favquick12 (β27) » June 16th, 2019, 7:41 am

omolomo wrote:
Favquick12 wrote:
omolomo wrote:
Favquick12 wrote:Four eggs are left

How sir? :shkd: :shkd: :lol;
he broke two eggs, he fried the two eggs and he ate them. Four eggs still remain

Seems you are changing the grammar o bros. :shkd:
have you gone to school? Who was your english teacher?

Followers: eMade, omolomo, Favquick12, omolomo

YOUR REACTION


:lol; :clap: :cries: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :mrgreen:
   

advertise here



LOG IN

LINKS

Naija News  Foreign News Food / Health  Sports  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos