User Photo
#31 » by benevolent (β0) » January 26th, 2018, 10:37 am

I did my bvn in diamond bank so I lost my sim card,I went to retrieve my line in mtn office they said another person is already using my line. And I went to the bank for my bvn no, they said that I should bring my ticket Id but I can't find it so I haven't been able to access my bank account. Can I do another bvn.



Share on...

User Photo
#32 » by eMade (f) VIP (β45491) » January 26th, 2018, 12:39 pm

benevolent wrote:I did my bvn in diamond bank so I lost my sim card,I went to retrieve my line in mtn office they said another person is already using my line. And I went to the bank for my bvn no, they said that I should bring my ticket Id but I can't find it so I haven't been able to access my bank account. Can I do another bvn.

No you cannot do another BVN. That enroling bank will still get it for you even if you lost the ticket ID.
Tell them you lost everything and they will still get it for you. Thats all.
About βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Affiliate System: 62508

User Photo
#33 » by omoluabi (β0) » August 10th, 2018, 3:34 pm

I opened account 1 week after I ave been given bvn. The problem is I lost the sim card dat I use to registered for d bvn including the account number. Pls kindly help me out

User Photo
#34 » by eMade (f) VIP (β45491) » August 10th, 2018, 9:27 pm

omoluabi wrote:I opened account 1 week after I ave been given bvn. The problem is I lost the sim card dat I use to registered for d bvn including the account number. Pls kindly help me out

Go back to bank.
About βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Affiliate System: 62508

User Photo
#35 » by Merlino (m) (β956) » August 19th, 2018, 7:15 am

eMade wrote:
omoluabi wrote:I opened account 1 week after I ave been given bvn. The problem is I lost the sim card dat I use to registered for d bvn including the account number. Pls kindly help me out

Go back to bank.

Yes.
My life is a puzzle...

User Photo
#36 » by ebony (f) (β817) » September 4th, 2018, 10:43 pm

Will bank still move money in accounts without bvn to cbn..?
All 4 one, one 4 all - PEACE!

User Photo
#37 » by Merlino (m) (β956) » September 14th, 2018, 5:47 am

ebony wrote:Will bank still move money in accounts without bvn to cbn..?

true o. they said they would. but no new development on that recently.

any news on that?
My life is a puzzle...

User Photo
#38 » by Hajia (β0) » July 10th, 2019, 2:19 pm

Please I lost my sim and bvn number since 2015 because I was not around and am around now I want to use my bvn number please help me what can I do

User Photo
#39 » by eMade (f) VIP (β45491) » July 13th, 2019, 7:15 am

Hajia wrote:Please I lost my sim and bvn number since 2015 because I was not around and am around now I want to use my bvn number please help me what can I do

In this case, you should visit the your bank or the bank that enrolled you. They will get it for you.
I'm afraid that line must have been assigned to another subscriber.

So, go to the bank!
About βCoins: 61200 ✓ VIP Members: 61848 ✓ Affiliate System: 62508

User Photo
#40 » by maxwel (β0) » December 5th, 2019, 11:50 am

pls i newly open an account and i after 3 days i lost my phone and sim togeter wit my acct number. pls i realy want it back so urgently pls tnx.

User Photo
#41 » by NiceGuy (m) (β2549) » December 5th, 2019, 7:43 pm

maxwel wrote:pls i newly open an account and i after 3 days i lost my phone and sim togeter wit my acct number. pls i realy want it back so urgently pls tnx.

Why not go back to the bank :thnk:
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:

Followers: chimuchi, ebony, omolomo, Erudite, Erudite, Key7, eMade, Dead Rat, Merlino, NiceGuy

YOUR REACTION


:lol; :clap: :cries: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :mrgreen:
   


Previous


LOG IN



LINKS

Naija News  Foreign News Food / Health  Sports  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos