User Photo
#31 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3666) » October 10th, 2018, 3:45 pm

nuesednutlofa wrote:
brightalex1832 wrote:ANY EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT HERE PLZ
I was paid last week, and I just made another request yesterday. or do you want screenshots?

Bestnaija is paying


Wait! Why not share it.
Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#32 » by BabyBloomMama2017 (β117) » October 12th, 2018, 9:18 am

Great.

User Photo
#33 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3666) » October 12th, 2018, 9:34 am

Ok
Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#34 » by eMade (f) Premium (β28676) » October 13th, 2018, 3:14 pm

Hi everyone. Please welcome @Jude1453 to the VIP club!
vip.png

Congratulations. :clap:

Its time! See how-make-n15000-n75000-more-monthly-bestnaija-t63665
:clap: About βCoins: 61200 Premium Members: 61848 Refer&Earn: 62508

User Photo
#35 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β4145) » October 13th, 2018, 9:35 pm

I need a referral to refer me to Premium Gang. Let's share the 2500. Oya PM for details
Que Sera Sera
Wetin We Gain

User Photo
#36 » by eMade (f) Premium (β28676) » October 14th, 2018, 4:58 am

nuesednutlofa wrote:I need a referral to refer me to Premium Gang. Let's share the 2500. Oya PM for details

I can sponsor you.
:clap: About βCoins: 61200 Premium Members: 61848 Refer&Earn: 62508

User Photo
#37 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β4145) » October 14th, 2018, 6:17 am

eMade wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:I need a referral to refer me to Premium Gang. Let's share the 2500. Oya PM for details

I can sponsor you.
oya, I will mail you for details
Que Sera Sera
Wetin We Gain

User Photo
#38 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β4145) » October 14th, 2018, 6:26 am

Commenting now back to 5 Bcoins. :shkd: how impressive
Que Sera Sera
Wetin We Gain

User Photo
#39 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3666) » October 14th, 2018, 1:37 pm

I want to apply for upgrade to premium member
Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#40 » by Premia (β337) » October 29th, 2018, 2:21 am

brightalex1832 wrote:ANY EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT HERE PLZ

Yes. Works. It is real. Nt easy but rEal. :good:

User Photo
#41 » by hollawahlay (β7672) » November 5th, 2018, 11:01 am

@eMade I'm trying to upgrade but it isnt going through
Respect The Hustle, Embrace The Struggle

User Photo
#42 » by eMade (f) Premium (β28676) » November 5th, 2018, 11:13 am

hollawahlay wrote:@eMade I'm trying to upgrade but it isnt going through

Your request has been received.

Request to upgrade is subject to approval. And your effective Bcoins balance is subject to audit to check quality of topics created and their compliance with laid down rules and standards.

Please be patient while we review your request.
:clap: About βCoins: 61200 Premium Members: 61848 Refer&Earn: 62508

User Photo
#43 » by hollawahlay (β7672) » November 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm

eMade wrote:
hollawahlay wrote:@eMade I'm trying to upgrade but it isnt going through

Your request has been received.

Request to upgrade is subject to approval. And your effective Bcoins balance is subject to audit to check quality of topics created and their compliance with laid down rules and standards.

Please be patient while we review your request.
are you not through with it yet?
Respect The Hustle, Embrace The Struggle

Followers: eMade, Delex, pop12, Hotsaint, TruSteE1, Key7, nuesednutlofa, Expo Gist, brightalex1832, BabyBloomMama2017, Premia, AbSamloko, hollawahlay, JPr, Emi

YOUR REACTION


:lol; :clap: :cries: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :mrgreen:
   

advertise here

Previous

LOG IN

LINKS

Naija News  Foreign News Food / Health  Sports  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos

cron