Download My Resume Builder App, Professional CV Creator

Aptitude test guides, GMAT, TOEFL samples, solution and discussions for job recruitment, online assessments, practical tips that will help you pass these competence screening exams. Discussions and Tips on How to write CV (Curriculum Vitae) and Resumes, Including Mistakes and Guides
Comment
Spottykay
Junior

May 27th, 2017, 3:41 am

Gone are the days when people pay money in order to have a professional CV drafted and written for them. Now with the help of ICT, you can easily create your own resume that will be presentable and ease your way to landing that dream job. One of the best apps for creating CV is called “Free Resume Maker App”, with this app, you can create Resumes in 10 different templates at free of cost
Unemployment rate is rising each day and no employer is ready to waste time on poorly drafted(written) Curriculum Vitae that’s why it’s very important to make yours professionally appealing and snappy. Your CV speaks for you when you aren’t their. It determines whether you will be invited for interview, exam or training for the particular job you applied for. So this app will be a great asset for you from today.
  
Interestingly, it’s one of the Top Rated Resume builder app and downloaded by more than 2.5 million people worldwide. It’s freely available on Google Play with the name “My Resume / CV Free Jobs” app and it’s a resume builder app free for android. By using resume builder app free you can make a professional resume.
FEATURES OF FREE RESUME BUILDER, CV, FREE RESUME MAKER
Start creating resume now made easy with resume app free
10 different free resume formats are available in this make resume app
Step by step guide to create job winning CV, Resume are available in this CV maker professional
PDF version of the CV, Resume
Edit, Delete your Resume Quickly are available in CV maker
Packed with industry standard professional resume templates are available in resume builder app
Opportunity for creating several resumes to adapting a profession you are applying for, by using this perfect resume maker
Save the resumes and use it as per convenience by using resume application and a completely resume builder app free
With this free resume maker you has the feature to update CV , Resume for future useSOME CV FORMATS IN THE APP
Contact information
Objective
Academic Information
Work Experience
Projects
Strength and Curricular Activities
Industrial Exposure
Reference
Picture and Signature etc.
WHERE CAN I GET IT?
Download it Here

Make use of this free resume app and a free resume maker and build resume with a perfect resume maker
App is developed by Nithra Edu Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Posted from:
http://spotbaze.ga/2017/05/26/download- ... v-creator/

Please share...

dimu1

April 17th, 2018, 2:15 am

Nice info! how can one input years of self employment into cvs: though i worked with other fiarms on short term basis. thanks
Xplicit
Senior

April 17th, 2018, 5:52 am

dimu1 wrote:Nice info! how can one input years of self employment into cvs: though i worked with other fiarms on short term basis. thanks
I guess you could regard self employment as a form of employment where the employer is self.
Visit JW.ORG today for life-saving Bible truths!
Comment
  • Information