I found good way to save my money

Real Estates and Property Investments, news, discussions
Comment
MashgashN

July 21st, 2016, 6:42 am

Company men are admiration. Im admiring people who get their best from their money. My money is not complete to become a company man and I work hard to become. I no fashi when opportunity come.
I cram many many about Dubai. good city to chillax, people say. It is not only to go there and flex, it is also go there and get big money. It is conductive place. You buy a haus, you sell this haus afta sum years and get oh such good money.
I can’t do this thing here in Ilu benin where I born. Hauses here no longer any good people did condemned it. Dubai is good place when you find a confirmed people who build and sell hauses.
An overzee omo I know has good history making money wit The First Group. It is people who make hotels in Dubai. hotel is may be better then haus bicos many people come to live and many people pay it makes so many cash.
I was over joyed to know I my money is plenti to buy one or 2 rooms in hotel. I will also arrangee their people to managee my hotel rooms bicos I will spend most time in Benin city. I have no way of going to Dubai very often but the first group makes promises to rule my property big time.

Please share...

ItuGlobal
Senior

July 26th, 2016, 10:41 am

This isn't a bad idea, really.

Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
Buy and sell Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: http://www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information