Man kills his friend in Cross River

Share and discuss local Naija and international breaking news and major news plus current affairs from the world scene.
Comment
Deon
VIP VIP

December 20th, 2022, 12:40 pm

A young man identified as Akwande has died after his friend simply identified as Emmanuel hacked him to death with a machete in Olum community in Boki, Local Government Area, LGA, of Cross River State.
Vanguard reports that an eyewitness, Patrick Osang, said three of them went to the farm when a fight broke out between the deceased and the suspect.
“After the work, Emmanuel brought out his pawpaw and was eating while Akwande was sucking oranges. I left the two of them and went to cut palm fruits.
I did not hear any quarrel or exchange of words but when I went back I saw Akwande lying in a pool of blood with a deep cut on his neck. I asked Emmanuel what happened but he did not say anything but went ahead to attack me with his matchet.
We fought with our knives but his knife could not penetrate my body neither did mine enter his because of the charms both of us have. But I overpowered him and dragged him to the village.
We are friends from Obudu and came to Boki to work for daily pay. We have been living peacefully until Saturday afternoon when Emmanuel killed Akwande”
The state police command is yet to react to the incident.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12 ... river.html

Please share...

An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information