Nigeria Exchange To Set Up New Listing Category For Tech Companies

Nigeria Money, Nigeria Banks and Banking, Stocks and Forex, Nigerian Stock Market, Currencies, Loans And Related Topics
Comment
Ndoma
VIP VIP

February 9th, 2022, 11:42 am

The Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX) is planning to set up a new listing category for technology companies in the country, Naija News reports.
Speaking on Tuesday with CNBC Africa, NGX Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Temi Popoola , said the new listing category will be called the technology board and will be designed “fit for purpose”.
Popoola said the exchange is working hard to ensure that the conditions around the admission of companies into the new category are attractive enough to draw promising tech firms.
He disclosed that the NGX plans to mould the technology board after the United States NASDAQ index, which is dominated by some of the biggest tech organisations in the world.
The NGX CEO noted that the move is to avoid losing most of the tech firms in the country to foreign exchanges in order to boost the activity of Nigeria’s stock market.
Popoola said the stock market is in talks with the apex regulator, Securities and Exchange Commission, to get the approval without stating when the board will be delivered.
He said: “I n that board, there are lots of what you might call structural challenges, that will preclude tech companies from listing, which we look to address – things around the rules, the barriers, the entry for traditional companies, the governance requirements and the like.
“If you look around you, there is a technology capital formation perhaps every other week … One question we have to naturally ask is how we can make a lot of that capital formation happen on the exchange.”
It is understood that a good number of tech start-ups in Nigeria from Paystack to Flutterwave are incorporated in the U.S., with e-commerce powerhouse Jumia (backed by German investors) already listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Nigeria’s tech ecosystem has never been more vigorous and its reputation as the tech capital of Africa has drawn overseas venture capitalists seeking investment in markets with potentiality and growth.
Of the aggregate sum the continent drew last year, Nigeria accounted for $1.4 billion or 35 per cent, with Interswitch, OPay and Flutterwave already accorded unicorn status – the elite class of firms with at least $ 1 billion in valuation. That compares with a total of seven of such in Africa.
Source: Naija News

Please share...

haxor1337

July 2nd, 2022, 6:29 pm

Hello dearest client!

If you're looking for a professional Spamming Tutorial/Training then you are in right place. Spamming Course you will get

SmS/Email Spamming With All Private Tools And Methods!

Freshly Bank Logs with email access and Online Acess ( Ssn Dob MMN ID Number - Carrier : T-Mobile - ID front Pic available - Ach enabled- Zelle enabled - Wire enabled - Debit card info with Pin, Billing Info..) Come with cookies, user agents, IP address

Freshly spammed All Companies - Business - Office - Ceo - Cfo - Accountant...Results Logs with high invoice

My professional services:
- Update Office365 Sender inbox (Best Method To Spam Office365, Easy To Hit Inbox 100%)
- Aws Ses Smtp Send Limited 50k/days ( Panel access + 14 days Warranty )
- Sendgrid Smtp Inbox With Panel & Port Opened (Limied 100k / 300k )
- Smtp Server Japan Deliver Inbox All Domain
- Ionos/Zimbra/Mailgun/Rackspace Smtp Good sending Limit Inbox office and another domain
- STRATO Panel Webmail/Zimbra Webmail Inbox All Domain
- Bulletproof WHM Available (Root Permission, Unlimited Create Cpanels, Deliver on Email, Upload Unilimted Scama pages
- SmS Gateway - SMS Custom Sender ID - SMS Sender ( Limited 10k/Days ) 800 networks in over 160 countries
- Target Bank Leads - %100 Verified Bank Leads & Unspam
- Phone list generator - Phone list validator 2022
- Month Fud Links Hosting Service Available ( Uploading in Fud Links, 1 Month Service , Replace if your link is detected, All Type Scampages )
- Rdps Open Ports For Spamming ( 18/32 Ram - 6/8 Core , Duration: 1Month )
- ALL Bank Scampage 2022 with antibots and panel
- Amazon Email Validator/ Amazon Phone Number Validator
- Phone Number Validator [ Carrier lookup & Valid check ]

Why did you Choose me?
100% satisfaction
Quick response
Fast delivery
Friendly communicate
Have a nice and lovely day !

If you are interested on my Service , feel free to knock me to have a discussion. I'm always ready to reply.

💬 Contact : https://t.me/H4x0rxploit
💬 Channel : https://t.me/H4x0rxploits
🌐 Website : https://haxor1337.com/
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information