I Lost Sleep Over Jonathan’s Alleged Defection To APC – Reno Omokri

Share and discuss local Naija and international breaking news and major news plus current affairs from the world scene.
Comment
Ndoma
VIP VIP

February 13th, 2022, 12:39 pm

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, on Sunday, disclosed that he could not sleep when he saw a report that former president Goodluck Jonathan had dumped the Peoples Democratic Party for the All Progressives Congress.
According to Reno in a video on his YouTube channel, he had to switch off his phone, but people still found a means to reach out to him.
He further stated that incumbent and former governors, and prominent persons in the country called to confirm if Jonathan dumped PDP.
Reno disclosed that Jonathan, who he claimed is currently the most important person in Nigeria and Africa, would not announce his defection on Twitter.
He took out time to warn people against calling him on the issue, adding that Jonathan has always been a member of one party.
The former presidential aide said, “ For the past 24 hours, I and my little daughter have not been able to sleep. I had to turn my phone off yet people found other means of reaching me.
“Incumbent and former governors, present and former senators and editors of newspapers and other very influential persons in Nigeria were calling me all because they saw a Twitter post saying that the former President, Goodluck Jonathan has joined the APC and that it has been confirmed.
“You know how the APC people do when even a councillor joins the party, they will dance naked in the public and go for a newspaper advert. Goodluck Jonathan is probably the most popular person in Nigeria and maybe Africa.
“Through what he has done in the continent for the past 6 years, he has probably become like a Mandela figure. He is presently seen as the face of democracy in Africa.
“If such a person is going to join a political party like the APC, is it going to be through one obscure person tweeting it on Twitter to confirm it? He has spokesman like me and other loyalists. This man is 63 years old and in all his life, he has been in one political party. Nobody should call me about this again.”
Please Share this:
Source: Naija News

Please share...

Sally
Senior

February 14th, 2022, 12:37 pm

Good
http://www.facebook.com/eddiong.cletus chat me on fb
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views