If you were Nigeria's president, what things would you do to make it better?

Hook-up, make friends, create and manage groups, online clubs, find and reunite with classmates, coursemates, old Friends. Holla! Chat and more...
Comment
Adebig
Senior

March 23rd, 2021, 5:14 pm

To have a better Nigeria, i would firstly call for the unity of the three major tribes in nigeria. And they should all complied to the rules and regulation i am going to law down. These are the things i am going to do if i am a presido,

1. I would firstly eradicate all corrupt senators and those that loves flashy things and spent extravagantly on themselves rather than to the people .

2. Any politicians that is trying to be aggressive to the people , i will chase them away from the public seats.

3. Any governments officials that breaks his/her vows he made to the public views we surely be impeached.

4. There would be a restriction to the money in their bank account if, you are a politicians and if you try to be smarts in playing pranks with me , i would fish you out and if caught you are doomed that is life imprisonment.

5. You must know the commandment of jesus and the ten commandment of GOD with all your heart if found wanting you would be jailed.

what is your take on this? You can add yours

Please share...

Debunie
Senior

March 23rd, 2021, 6:59 pm

I don't understand
Am a human what are you.
NiceGuy
Senior

March 24th, 2021, 5:19 am

It's not as easy as you stated it.
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
TitanKenneth
VIP VIP

March 30th, 2021, 9:21 am

NiceGuy wrote:It's not as easy as you stated it.
yea,it could even take up to decades for this strategies to be in place
Follow me on facebook "Titan Kenneth".
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php ... speed_dial
Bestman
Senior

April 29th, 2021, 1:46 am

Very simple free importation good road and light Finnish Nigeria is settle
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post