Are you still on Nairaland?

Discussions and news on the Internet, Web Design and Development, Webmasters And Related Topics
Comment
ItuGlobal
Senior

November 11th, 2019, 4:05 am

Do people still use Nairaland?

As someone who has been a member of Nairaland, Nigeria’s largest discussion forum since 2005 when it was founded by Seun Osewa, i’m in a good position to answer this question.

Yes, people still use Nairaland and a lot of people at that even though i’ll say that the popularity has dipped as a lot f people have left the forum but newer people have joined and are still joining.

Some years ago, i couldn’t do without Nairaland but that has changed over the years as i don’t frequent the forum as much as i used to because of the mental shift that has happened.

Back in the day, you had the most intelligent Nigerians domiciled on Nairaland. Any information you needed,from politics, sports, entertainment, Virtual reality, food, you name it all had people that were experts in them and less intelligent people found it difficult to register talk more of comment on topics because they were intimidated by the caliber of people on the forum.

In recent times, you have every Uche, Kelechi and Wasiu on the forum, the average IQ of Nairaland as today is not desirable as most people there are not interested in engaging in any meaningful debate rather the forum is riddled with kids and unruly characters looking for whom to insult.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Do-people-still-use-Nairaland

Please share...

Buy and sell Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: http://www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
Erudite
Senior

January 1st, 2020, 6:45 am

And that's why I personally shifted to Quora and Bestnaija!
Otti620
Junior

September 3rd, 2021, 1:13 pm

Yes
Join www.freely.yooco.org ,the social network for meeting new people
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information