Longrich SOD milk Body cream and Longrich Bamboo charcoal black soap

The marketplace: Transact here, advertise, exchange goods and services, buy sell, bid, auctions, trade by batter etc
Comment
timedal01

August 8th, 2021, 5:13 pm

longrich sod body cream 08156879700.png
I'm sure you have tried several or at least one product to remove that skin issue you have. I'm glad you came across this post because I was also in your shoes some time ago. My case was acne/pimples. It was so much and embarrassing. I tried to cover it up with makeup but it was still obvious, especially when people are closer and asking "why are there so many pimples on your face?" it usually spoils my day. I got to know so many products. Most of them didn't work. One cleared it a little, but it reappeared after a while.

I was skeptical as well before agreeing to use Longrich SOD Cream (Sheep placenta sod milk) as I had used a few before, but I can say I'm glad I did, and so those I introduced it to. This is a great product for anyone who wants to maintain healthy, vibrant, and youthful skin.

Longrich SOD Cream removes Stretch marks, pimples, dark spots, pregnancy scars e.t.c from the skin. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients for healthy skin.

Ingredients:

alpha-arbutin
collagen
cucumber seed extract
vitamin E
olive oil
jojoba oil

natural extracts to reduce stretch marks, Contains placenta essence, SOD, and Vitamin E, etc.

SKIN CELLS; helps direct skin cells through their four (4) normal stages of maturity, this is important for people with diseases such as psoriasis and non-melanoma skin cancers that result from abnormal proliferation and maturation of the skin cells.

SKIN ELASTICITY; it helps to make skin more supple.

MOISTURIZER; it has humectants properties drawing water into the outer layer of the skin, for dry, rough, or scaly skin.

IRRITANTS; protect the skin against irritation, staved off any negative effect from irritations, provided a significant improvement to regenerate.

Longrich sod body cream Benefits

Perfect for sensitive skin
Repairs damaged parts of the skin
Eliminates scars, pimples, and stretch marks with repetitive use
Contains sheep placenta essence
Gives radiant and vigorous youthful skin suitable for infant diaper rash

Who can use Longrich sod body Cream

People with acne/pimples. People who want to get read of stretch marks, scars due to pregnancy, and dry skin. People who just want their skin to glow, look radiant, and have youthful skin.

To even get a faster result I paired Longrich SOB body cream with Longrich Essence Bamboo whitening Charcoal soap (Herbal Bamboo Black soap). You will love the result.

You may have questions, please feel free to call/chat with me | Also to Make your Order: +2348156879700

Make your Order today... Start with one and see the result. You will be glad!

We deliver Nationwide and outside Nigeria.
longrich sod body cream 08156879700 (3).png
longrich sod body cream 08156879700 (2).png

Please share...

Bash888
Senior

August 9th, 2021, 11:16 am

Thanks for the update
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post