I Didn't Joke with Strategic Reading: Best Graduating Male Student of Nigerian Law School Speaks on His Win

Education, academics, study aids and scholarships, qualifications, schools, universities, colleges and related discussions in Nigeria, Africa and Worldwide
Comment
Ndoma
VIP VIP

August 4th, 2021, 12:57 am

The secret to achieving academic success

Chuwkwudi said he was prepared for the law school session, adding that he also learnt from the success stories of past law school students.

Markanthony Ezeoha Chukwudi is the best graduating male student of Nigerian Law School
Markanthony Ezeoha Chukwudi is an inspiration to those aspiring to academic success. Photo credit: Markanthony Ezeoha Chukwudi
In his words:

After graduating with first class in math & finishing his masters, Nigerian man bags PhD scholarship in US
"This preparation was also adjusted in view of COVID-19, meaning that I needed a good but flexible strategy to attain excellence in the Bar Finals."
He stressed the need for students to have mentors, saying learning from the wins and failures of those who have gone before him was a link to his readiness in law school.

The legal practitioner said:

"To contrive a good strategy, I learnt from the success stories of past law school students, and kept adapting their advice to suit my situation. In this light, you can tell mentorship is essential. Learning from the wins and failures of those who have gone before me was a link to my readiness."
According to Chukwudi, he started intense study from the first day of resumption and all through the session, adding that the lockdown helped him cover the courses as many times as possible.

Three boxes of law school study

Nigerian student converts his hostel room into mini-mart where he sells household items, now has an employee
The young lawyer said the three boxes of law school study are the hard work, the smart work, and the excellent work, which he said he tried to tick.

In his words:

"The first is the basic understanding of law school topics. The second is improving on my knowledge and seeking added information relating to each of the topics that may not have been obvious previously. The third is simulating all I've learnt for the purpose of examination proper. So, in as much as you read hard, also read smart and aim for excellence in the exams."
According to Chukwudi, his study groups were key support systems for him. He said the groups were obsessed with achieving excellent grades.

Speaking about his social life, Chukwudi said he had a robust one during his undergraduate years and while in law school.

In his words:

"I am an ardent football lover, everyone knows this! I rarely miss a football match unless its unavoidable. In law school, there were many days I would literally drop my books and stream matches, even close to exam period. I also attend parties, listen to music, enjoy hanging out with friends, source for good memes. So I have a life (laughs)."
Graduate appreciates woman who fed him in school for 4 years, makes their photo together his favorite
Life at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

He said life at the university was not an entirely bad experience for him because he had the opportunity to discover where his interest in law was.

Chukwudi also had the opportunity to plan how to achieve career excellence and build many skills to equip him for the practice of law.

In his words:

"Still, it was a stressful experience which required unbroken focus for 5 years. I therefore needed to maximize my stay in university."
He advised people aspiring to greatness to work hard in achieving it, saying excellence is not cast in stone.

The legal practitioner said:

"You will need to work to achieve it. Academic excellence is a function of consistency, deep focus, flexibility, a good strategy and some element of luck."
"You must want it so bad, such that you have to make necessary sacrifice. Also, always learn from those who have gone ahead of you. Their experience will help you avoid pitfalls which your hard work may not be able to remedy."
Nigerian man celebrates as he bags master of law degree from Cambridge, shares adorable photos, many react
UI 1st class graduate emerges overall best in Nigerian Law School

In similar news, a Nigerian lady identified as Alada Bukola Fatimah has been celebrated by the University of Ibadan (UI) students' union after emerging as the overall best graduating student of Nigerian Law School.

Adorable photos of Fatimah was shared on the union's Facebook page as it listed the young lady's academic achievements.

Fatimah has been recording academic success before now as she was the best graduating law student of her university (2019 session).

Lady celebrates emerging best graduating student in SLT & bagging numerous awards, gets inducted into NISLT

Legit.ng previously reported that a young Nigerian lady identified as Ismail Aminat has celebrated her academic achievements after emerging as the best graduating student in Science Laboratory Technology (2019/2020) of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.

The young lady took to social media to celebrate her win, saying she has been inducted into the Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory Technology (NISLT).

Graduate who started selling shoes on street makes it big, now owns 3 massive clothing stores, shares photos
Aminat, who graduated with a first class honours (4.71/5.00), bagged multiple awards for her academic feat.

Source: Legit

Please share...

Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information