Dream Come True as Pretty 24-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Bags Mandela Foundation Scholarship

Education, academics, study aids and scholarships, qualifications, schools, universities, colleges and related discussions in Nigeria, Africa and Worldwide
Comment
Ndoma
VIP VIP

August 3rd, 2021, 4:05 pm

A 24-year-old Afe Babalola University graduate, Keshinro Phebe Oluwatunmise, has won Mandela Rhodes Foundation.

Legit.ng exclusively gathered that the Fellowship offers Phebe Masters in Development Finances at the University of Stellenbosch Business School in South Africa.

Joy as young Nigerian lady gets Mandela Foundation scholarship in style
Phebe encouraged youths to be steadfast in the pursuit of their dreams as nothing is impossible
Speaking exclusively with a Legit.ng reporter on the development, Phebe explained that the news about the fellowship application was broadcast to her by a friend and she applied.

BBNaija 2021: 6 memorable times designer Arin's pieces were rocked by celebrities
Keshinro further explained that the application process was in 4 stages and she excellently scaled through.

While explaining the rationale behind the Fellowship, the lawyer and chartered accountant said it is hinged on leadership, entrepreneurship, reconciliation and education.

How she secured the scholarship opportunity

Oluwatunmise noted that scholars were selected to the degrees to which they embody their values.

She told Legit.ng:

“A friend sent me the application link and I applied.
“There was a 4 stage application process which I scaled through.
“The Mandela Rhodes Foundation is hinged on four values namely leadership, entrepreneurship, reconciliation and education.
“Scholars are selected to the degree to which they embody these values.
“I was called to the bar in December 2017. I also wrote the final level of the professional examination of the institute of chartered accountants of Nigeria and qualified that same year.”
Meanwhile, Phebe encouraged all Nigerian youths to never look down on themselves as there is nothing in the world they cannot achieve.

21-year-old lady counts blessings in 2021, graduates from US school, appointed manager at Amazon and buys car
She stated that with dedication, hardwork, consistency, perseverance and most importantly, prayers will single them out of the multitude.

Lady gets scholarship of N33m after losing one of N13.6m

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that a Nigerian lady had shared how she got a scholarship of N33m after losing one of N13.6m.

According to the lady named Abosede Alimi, she had bagged a scholarship to further her studies in 2019 worth N13.6 million at the Harvard Kennedy School after her admission.

Abosede, in a LinkedIn post, said the scholarship was a partial one and she need to complete it with $70,000. Her inability to raise the required amount meant she had to defer the admission.

Encouraged by her faith in God, Abosede said she reapplied with the intention of getting the scholarship howbeit in full this time around.

Source: Legit.ng

Please share...

Comment
  • Information