Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag

Share and discuss local Naija and international breaking news and major news plus current affairs from the world scene.
Comment
Deli999
Senior

December 7th, 2020, 10:24 am

Following his suspension from office as Chief of Staff to the Abia state governor, Dr ACB Agbazuere has blamed unnamed "enemies" as being responsible for his ordeal, Igbere TV reports.

This is even as Agbazuere who was suspended after he was caught on camera 'spraying' money on a popular clergyman at the Abia Government House, bragged that there was no cause for alarm.

A source close to the chief of staff office, who would not want to be mentioned, told Igbere TV that Agbazure spoke while addressing a circle of friends in his Office after the news of his sack got to him.

“Agbazuere described himself as a child of light who will always defeat darkness,” the source, who was among the "friends" addressed said.

“It is a matter of time, no cause for alarm, I will return [to my position], I have been assured of that,” our source quoted Agbazuere as saying.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have called for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the Abia governor’s Chief of Staff “for abusing the naira note”, a symbol of the country's sovereignty.

Despite public outcry and wide condemnation, nothing much has been done with both management of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and authorities of the Nigerian Police Force keeping mum.

According to the CBN Act, spraying of Naira notes amounts to “abusing the country’s symbol of sovereignty.” The CBN had equally warned that abusing and spraying of Naira notes may get you a jail term.

Section 21 of the CBN Act 2007 prescribes “imprisonment for a term not less than six months or to a fine not less than N50,000 or to both such fine and imprisonment” for anyone guilty of “spraying of, dancing or matching on the Naira or any note issued by the Bank during social occasions”.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374420/enemie ... cos-brags/

Please share...

Bash888
Senior

July 25th, 2021, 3:36 pm

Thanks for the update
Coded20
VIP VIP

July 25th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Good update
No Love💔 In The City Just Make Money🤑 And Pray Not To Die Young🙏
Comment