Ebi Egbe Knocks Bayelsa Government, Says 'We'll Not Stop Talking Until The Right Things Are Put In Place'

General discussions, uncategorized topics, random topics, random posts all go here
Comment
Pokovirtuous
Senior

July 23rd, 2021, 9:03 pm

Following the report published yesterday by the International Centre for Investigative Report (ICIR); that the Lagos chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) generates well over N123.08 billion annually, the CEO of Monimichelle Sports Facility Construction Ltd, Ebi Egbe in a statement, revealed that he'll keep talking; pressing for 'transparency' in his home state, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.

Sharing a screenshot of ICIR's survey as reported by Punch Newspapers on his Facebook profile in the morning hours of today, the Ogboinbiri native stated that he cares less about whether people would hate him for speaking the truth, adding that he'll keep talking until the government step up its game.

"Which way Bayelsa, Hate me or love me we are not going to stop talking until the right things are put in place in Bayelsa state".

Meanwhile Pokovirtuousblog gathered that a fair chunk of his followers have since taken to the comments section of his post to share their thoughts. While one appreciated him; says I support your notion, here's what some users are saying.

Matthew Perekebuna, 'I support your motion sir'; Ayaowei Amatari, 'Nice one sir'; Doutimi Ekadi, 'Almost all revenues generated in Bayelsa State finds its way into private pockets...what goes to the government maybe less than 10% even'; Pereowei Igbori, 'U ar very right boss'; David Kay Taiwo, 'No doubt sir' among others.
FB_IMG_16270635212573913.jpg

Please share...

ItuGlobal
Senior

July 24th, 2021, 8:32 am

Yes please. Let them put the right thing into place.

Profits from games of knowledge: https://www.predictmag.com/
Buy and sell Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: http://www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
Coded20
VIP VIP

July 24th, 2021, 8:35 am

Interesting..
No Love💔 In The City Just Make Money🤑 And Pray Not To Die Young🙏
Gloria50
VIP VIP

July 24th, 2021, 11:36 am

That's true
Telephone
Coded20
VIP VIP