Love This Vibe Like Mad, Fan Scores Kurokemme's Freestyle Music Video High

General discussions, uncategorized topics, random topics, random posts all go here
Comment
Pokovirtuous
Senior

July 14th, 2021, 6:55 am

The freestyle music video of Nigerian Hip-hop Artiste, Kurokemme has been receiving a series of positive reviews as music lovers express awe over his singing skills, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.

Monday, Dennis Kurokemme Amain better known as Kurokemme/Double K uploaded a freestyle music video of his on his YouTube channel with the caption: 'Burna Boy - Kilometre (Cover By Kurokemme). The 1minute and 56 seconds long video clip saw him sing about life's challenges; how that he was in financial strait during his university days, amongst other related issues.

~ 24/7 we dey grind
The evil spirit we go bind am
I remember when I still dey school
My project work I no get money to bind am ~

Taking to his Facebook profile to share the link shortly after publishing it, the 'Your Mind Go Dey' crooner stated that he's happiest making music, adding that fans would do well not to worry about him as all he's asking for is more shares.

"Doing this gives me happiness. I am fine, so don't worry about me. Just share my contents is all am asking 🙏🏾
Click on the link below to watch the full video. Audio drops soon depending on demand 👌🏽"

Meanwhile Pokovirtuousblog gathered that a fair chunk of his followers have since taken to the comments section of his post to state how great an artiste he is.

Love This Song - Fans Reveals

A fan identified as Eseigbe Blenko Blessing stated that he finds the music video very much interesting, adding that he is a star.

"Love this vibe like mad...high star for u bro'

Others wouldn't keep mum, as they expressed admiration for him too - Oneday Nation, 'I love this song'; Kennedy Oshiomha, 'I'm proud of you'; Miebaka Mi-two Ozagaga, 'I gree this one'; Starblink Streetking, 'You're a star'; Bob Alfred, 'I really feel this gbedu more than any other jamz have heard from you. This is up there. It goes well, believe. #KeepPushing' among others.
Screenshot_20210713-093753_1_1.png

Please share...

Coded20
VIP VIP

July 15th, 2021, 12:17 am

Positive vibes
No Love💔 In The City Just Make Money🤑 And Pray Not To Die Young🙏
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post