I lost my BVN SIM card - How do I retrieve BVN?

Discussion forum for issues and topics relating to bankers and everyone involved in banks and banking: customers, regulators, others.
Comment
Erudite
Senior

November 11th, 2020, 4:34 am

What do you do if you lost my BVN SIM card? How do you retrieve your BVN? Here's the solution.
BVN
BVN
I know you can retrieve your BVN using *565# or *565*0# using the line registered with the BVN by dialing those codes. The code will bring out the BVN. This service costs N20.00

But what happens when you have lost that SIM card and there's no hope of doing welcome back or retrieving the line? Or maybe someone has even started using the line since the network has resold it after long period of inactivity?

THE SOLUTION
What to so is simple: You should go to the institution OR bank that enrolled you when you did your BVN enrollment initially.

Or better still, if you have attached the BVN to any of your bank accounts already, simply visit the bank and give them your details.

Either way, they will give you your BVN easily.

Hope this is useful.

Please share...

Deon
VIP VIP

November 11th, 2020, 1:02 pm

:tu: You can change your lost phone number to your new one at the bank.
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
Horlar626
VIP VIP

November 11th, 2020, 1:13 pm

Deon wrote::tu: You can change your lost phone number to your new one at the bank.
thats true
the sun is rising :thnk: :thnk:
Gloria50
VIP VIP

July 14th, 2021, 4:15 pm

Deon wrote: November 11th, 2020, 1:02 pm :tu: You can change your lost phone number to your new one at the bank.
You are right
Telephone
Coded20
VIP VIP

July 14th, 2021, 4:15 pm

Interesting..
No Love💔 In The City Just Make Money🤑 And Pray Not To Die Young🙏
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post