the blood stain

Jokes, Humours, Fights, Fabbles And More...
Comment
green20
VIP VIP

July 14th, 2020, 4:29 pm

my name is Zainab we have a boy who stayed with us and wash our clothes and my daddy's car he is very hardworking and handsome . so I was very close to him to the extent that everyone in our house noticed our relationship but we realized that my daddy was not in support and he'll never let our marriage happen, so we planned on leaving the house and getting married somewhere else.

After we eloped everything was normal until when our father knew our location, he sent a message to us that he is ready to accept us as couples we should go back home. On our way to my father's house we had an accident and my husband could not make it so he died
. I was Very shocked and broken my parents pittied my condition and plead me to let it go . After some days my mom dreamt about an old lady telling her that there is my husband blood stain on my clothes I should wash it if not she warned my mom, the next day my daddy dreamt the same as my mom so they told me to wash that clothes very well i washed it but still the blood stain were present so I decided to leave it.

I was sleeping then I dreamt about that same old woman that my parents were talking about she told me to wash that clothes again and she gave me a concrete warning which was very scary I woke up and washed that clothes but the stain where there so I dried the clothes and have no idea on how to remove the blood stain.

One day I was alone at home so I had a knock I tried pretend not to hear it but it continued so I have to open the door, when I opened it I saw the same old lady
who appeared on my dream I was very scared and she was scarer than in the dream so she asked me to bring that clothes when I brought it she brought out a black leather from her bag and gave it to me then she told me that I was using ordinary soap to wash that stained clothes that I should us OMO and wash it when I used it the stained vanished immediately.

Am just advertising OMO and nothing more.

Please share...

"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
Jameson
Senior

July 14th, 2020, 5:21 pm

Walahi you pass glo for advert
Raise your word,not you voice.
its rain that grows flowers and not thunder

Faith is taking the first step even when you cant see the whole staircase
Gwen27
Senior

July 14th, 2020, 6:29 pm

For advert placement, contact green20 :lol;
Read news and get paid. Signup for free
http://wx.cm/Ht0
green20
VIP VIP

July 14th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Jameson wrote:Walahi you pass glo for advert
Gwen27 wrote:For advert placement, contact green20 :lol;
hahaha
"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
Coded20
VIP VIP

June 26th, 2021, 2:37 am

Issookkay oooo
No Love💔 In The City Just Make Money🤑 And Pray Not To Die Young🙏
Comment
  • Information