China Phones- How Safe Are They?

Trends, news and discussions on Latest gadgets, Phones, Mobiles Devices, CDMA and GSM, Computers, Programming, Devices, Electronics, E-services And Related Topics, Wireless Communication, Tariffs And Related Topics, settings, configurations, tweaks, and latest releases
Comment
omolomo
Senior

July 5th, 2010, 1:17 am

These phose come loaded with a lot of capabilities- internet/wap, videos and multimedia, bluetooth, sd cards, even tvs, double sims etc but very cheap. I hope these phose are safe to use? I keep wondering!

Please share...

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Na So?
Junior

October 18th, 2010, 1:18 pm

Omolomo wrote:These phose come loaded with a lot of capabilities- internet/wap, videos and multimedia, bluetooth, sd cards, even tvs, double sims etc but very cheap. I hope these phose are safe to use? I keep wondering!
You have a point to worry about how safe dis phones are! :? :what:
My own son threatened shooting me if I ever touch her mother's buubs again! OMG! :-o :what:
ebong
Senior

October 21st, 2010, 8:12 pm

Every phone must have an SRA - Specific Absorption Rate within the range permissible to the human system. There is no guarantee that these phones pass through proper screening and testing b4 d dubious importers bring them in to Nigeria! We are not safe! :what: :what: :what:
I'm the world's sexiest!
cousin44
Senior

November 20th, 2010, 5:08 pm

i hear say phone wey get high radiation cause cancer. God go dey protect us. some people greediness fit affect innocent consumers. :sad: :sad:
Browsing the kokolets is my hobby!
kuskurous
Junior

May 21st, 2011, 2:55 pm

My old china phone has bluetooth, camera, memory card, videos, mp3, tv tuner, touchscreen, touchstick, double sim, infra-red, internet/wap, just to mention a few. And how much did i buy it? 7k!
An original nokia phone wit half of such capabilities will sell for how much, guys?

[ m ] Image
swa99
Senior

January 7th, 2013, 12:42 pm

omolomo wrote:These phose come loaded with a lot of capabilities- internet/wap, videos and multimedia, bluetooth, sd cards, even tvs, double sims etc but very cheap. I hope these phose are safe to use? I keep wondering!
Nothing is wrong with Chinko phones. :w':
The more you look... The more confused you get... :thnk:
eMade
VIP VIP

June 16th, 2021, 5:11 am

kuskurous wrote: May 21st, 2011, 2:55 pm My old china phone has bluetooth, camera, memory card, videos, mp3, tv tuner, touchscreen, touchstick, double sim, infra-red, internet/wap, just to mention a few. And how much did i buy it? 7k!
An original nokia phone wit half of such capabilities will sell for how much, guys?
Old thread but still got me laughing
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
Ndoma
VIP VIP

June 25th, 2021, 9:24 pm

China phone is good but spoilt quick
Comment
  • Information