LOVE IS HARD WORK

Dating and relationship news and discussions, broken heart, marriage, divorce, and related topics
Comment
Edre
Junior

November 12th, 2020, 9:54 pm

LOVE❤️ IS HARD WORK

Love is not just an emotional feeling, it is hard work. Lazy men and women cannot maintain love. Immature people cannot sustain love.
Love is like fire and remember it has to be maintained. Fires do not last forever except it is maintained. The wisdom book put it rightly that " without wood the fire goes out".
images - 2020-11-13T051649.360.jpeg
The flames of love burns high during courtship and on the wedding day. Unfortunately many cannot maintain it thereafter and it continues to decline until it goes out.How many years can you continue to do after you said "I do" ?. No matter how huge a bush fire is, it must surely go off when there is no more fuel to give it power. So is love in marriage. Most couples fail to apply due diligence in continuing to demonstrate their love to each other as though their goal is just to capture each other and then they stop and leave the rest to chance.

Love is like a living thing it can grow,die or at least grow cold.
For love you called so often. For love you traveled long distances, visited and gave so many gifts. For love you worked hard to satisfy all requirements before the family,church and even the government to tie the knot and consummate your love. For love you promised heaven and earth for each other. Your knees wobbled on the wedding day and some tears of joy was shed that at last you made it. You made fathers to shed tears of joy and pain on that faithful day when daughters must move on and fathers name must give way to another.
So much runs through my mind of the myriad of activities that surround wedding ceremony in this part of the world. Time will certainly fail me to talk of the sacrifices of family and friends.

Hey Mr man and Madam, take it easy. Building a house is more difficult than pulling it down. Stop being childish. How long will you be a victim of your unstable emotions ? If your home is collapsing there are many who will even join you to pull it down completely while other relationship scavengers are waiting to take advantage of the situation.

Have you quickly forgotten the good old days or have you been quickly overtaken by other things and relationships. Who are the people counseling you to end it while they are working at their own an forging ahead inspite of their own differences and challenges ?.

You promised to love till even death do you part and now a little provocation is melting your love like fire melts wax and you are soon ready to quit ?
Why has what is far less than death driven you quickly to the brink of this painful end ?

Love is not for the lazy and slothful.
Love must be nurtured. Love must grow .True love is patient but not blind. True love covers multitudes of sins and weaknesses of the one loved. True love is not selfish but sacrificial. Have you ever read 1Corinthians chapter 13 ? Are you sure it was not infatuation or manipulation that led you into this instable union? Must you make yourself a laughing stock of your enemies? Will you allow the evil prophecies of your enemies to come to pass? Would you have been better off not marrying at all ?

Where is your love when your tolerance level is so little and you are so quick to explode and say nasty things that are even heavy for an enemy to bear ? Is this love that you have reported your spouse to everyone around you?. How did you descend so low from the mountain top of love to the valley of carnality and outright hatred and wickedness to your spouse.

Who is manipulating you ? Are powers from your father's house after your marriage ? Will you repeat the mistake of your father, mother or siblings. Is broken relationship part of your family history ?The blood of Jesus sets you free today.

Remembering the good old days causes the thoughts of "it looks like I was deceived" to flood the mind. The thoughts of "is this for real"? and "how long can I endure this"? makes matters worst if there is no restoration of love and peace.

Sometimes to revive love could be as hard as resuscitating a person who has giving up the ghost back to life but nothing is too hard for God. The power of the Holy Spirit can restore love if we do not harden our hearts.

*DO NOT LET LOVE💞 DIE.

RISE UP AND WORK IT OUT. 💪

Please share...

Dube
VIP VIP

November 12th, 2020, 10:35 pm

Love is blind
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chukwubunna
Twitter- https://www.twitter.com/@Lucky87284882
Dube
VIP VIP

November 12th, 2020, 11:01 pm

Love is blind
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chukwubunna
Twitter- https://www.twitter.com/@Lucky87284882
Deon
VIP VIP

November 13th, 2020, 3:56 am

Dube wrote:Love is blind
That was before,
now E de see clearly
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
Horlar626
VIP VIP

November 13th, 2020, 3:57 am

Deon wrote:
Dube wrote:Love is blind
That was before,
now E de see clearly

:lol; you are right bro
the sun is rising :thnk: :thnk:
eMade
VIP VIP

November 13th, 2020, 5:15 am

Edre wrote:...can restore love if we do not harden our hearts.
I love that part. Powerful piece! :clap:
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
TitanKenneth
VIP VIP

November 16th, 2020, 12:47 am

:clap:
Follow me on facebook "Titan Kenneth".
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php ... speed_dial
TitanKenneth
VIP VIP

January 24th, 2021, 10:28 am

eMade wrote:
Edre wrote:...can restore love if we do not harden our hearts.
I love that part. Powerful piece! :clap:
:tu:
Follow me on facebook "Titan Kenneth".
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php ... speed_dial
Debunie
Senior

April 3rd, 2021, 8:50 pm

Kelceeboy wrote:Hmm
what is Hmm
Am a human what are you.
Debunie
Senior

April 4th, 2021, 10:10 pm

I dont like love for now
Am a human what are you.
NiceGuy
Senior

April 5th, 2021, 1:25 am

Debunie wrote:I dont like love for now
why? What happened?
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
Richmond500

April 5th, 2021, 8:12 am

Edre wrote:LOVE❤️ IS HARD WORK

Love is not just an emotional feeling, it is hard work. Lazy men and women cannot maintain love. Immature people cannot sustain love.
Love is like fire and remember it has to be maintained. Fires do not last forever except it is maintained. The wisdom book put it rightly that " without wood the fire goes out".
images - 2020-11-13T051649.360.jpeg
The flames of love burns high during courtship and on the wedding day. Unfortunately many cannot maintain it thereafter and it continues to decline until it goes out.How many years can you continue to do after you said "I do" ?. No matter how huge a bush fire is, it must surely go off when there is no more fuel to give it power. So is love in marriage. Most couples fail to apply due diligence in continuing to demonstrate their love to each other as though their goal is just to capture each other and then they stop and leave the rest to chance.

Love is like a living thing it can grow,die or at least grow cold.
For love you called so often. For love you traveled long distances, visited and gave so many gifts. For love you worked hard to satisfy all requirements before the family,church and even the government to tie the knot and consummate your love. For love you promised heaven and earth for each other. Your knees wobbled on the wedding day and some tears of joy was shed that at last you made it. You made fathers to shed tears of joy and pain on that faithful day when daughters must move on and fathers name must give way to another.
So much runs through my mind of the myriad of activities that surround wedding ceremony in this part of the world. Time will certainly fail me to talk of the sacrifices of family and friends.

Hey Mr man and Madam, take it easy. Building a house is more difficult than pulling it down. Stop being childish. How long will you be a victim of your unstable emotions ? If your home is collapsing there are many who will even join you to pull it down completely while other relationship scavengers are waiting to take advantage of the situation.

Have you quickly forgotten the good old days or have you been quickly overtaken by other things and relationships. Who are the people counseling you to end it while they are working at their own an forging ahead inspite of their own differences and challenges ?.

You promised to love till even death do you part and now a little provocation is melting your love like fire melts wax and you are soon ready to quit ?
Why has what is far less than death driven you quickly to the brink of this painful end ?

Love is not for the lazy and slothful.
Love must be nurtured. Love must grow .True love is patient but not blind. True love covers multitudes of sins and weaknesses of the one loved. True love is not selfish but sacrificial. Have you ever read 1Corinthians chapter 13 ? Are you sure it was not infatuation or manipulation that led you into this instable union? Must you make yourself a laughing stock of your enemies? Will you allow the evil prophecies of your enemies to come to pass? Would you have been better off not marrying at all ?

Where is your love when your tolerance level is so little and you are so quick to explode and say nasty things that are even heavy for an enemy to bear ? Is this love that you have reported your spouse to everyone around you?. How did you descend so low from the mountain top of love to the valley of carnality and outright hatred and wickedness to your spouse.

Who is manipulating you ? Are powers from your father's house after your marriage ? Will you repeat the mistake of your father, mother or siblings. Is broken relationship part of your family history ?The blood of Jesus sets you free today.

Remembering the good old days causes the thoughts of "it looks like I was deceived" to flood the mind. The thoughts of "is this for real"? and "how long can I endure this"? makes matters worst if there is no restoration of love and peace.

Sometimes to revive love could be as hard as resuscitating a person who has giving up the ghost back to life but nothing is too hard for God. The power of the Holy Spirit can restore love if we do not harden our hearts.

*DO NOT LET LOVE💞 DIE.

RISE UP AND WORK IT OUT. 💪
I won't go through all these for just one yeye love
NiceGuy
Senior

April 5th, 2021, 9:24 am

Richmond500 wrote:I won't go through all these for just one yeye love
You're funny. If its worth it, why not? :D:
I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
Kelceeboy
VIP VIP

April 5th, 2021, 9:31 am

Love is hard work o
DM Let's Vibes Naughty :wink:
Debunie
Senior

April 5th, 2021, 9:32 am

NiceGuy wrote:
Richmond500 wrote:I won't go through all these for just one yeye love
You're funny. If its worth it, why not? :D:
richmond thank you all of this because love no na
Am a human what are you.
Maui
Junior

April 5th, 2021, 9:34 am

Kelceeboy wrote:Love is hard work o
Please what is love? Can it get Bitcoin to my wallet?
20210106_080147.jpg
Comment
  • Information