Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message

Music, TVs, Movies, Celebrities, Entertainment News, Gossips, Hollywood, Nollywood, Bollywood, Programs, Videos, Radios, And Related Discussions
Comment
Deli999
Senior

December 8th, 2020, 3:39 pm

Former Super Eagles player Osaze Odemwingie has apologised for publicly accusing Amara Kanu wife of ex-Super Eagles captain Nwankwo Kanu of sending him inappropriate private messages, Igbere TV reports.

Odemwingie’s apology comes days after Kanu waded into the allegation.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Odemwingie said he read too much into her messages, adding that he meant no attack on the Kanu family.

Mrs Kanu had messaged him to get tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

“Picture two shows where my relationship with my Big bro @kingkanu4 was just few months ago. I was misunderstood, acted out of anger or reading too much into the greetings,” Odemwingie wrote.

The former Stoke City player added that he met Mrs Kanu once at Watford stadium during a charity match for Kanu Heart Foundation.

“She seemed to be a lovely and humble person,” he wrote.

Kanu, who starred for Nigeria in the past alongside Osaze, had on December 3 responded to the allegation by tweeting a video of himself and wife looking happy together.

“Who is wooing who Osaze, I am still going to choose family over everything else. My reaching out to you over a situation you passed through, or you reaching me can never be taken out of context as a family. You got this one completely wrong my dear brother. ONE LOVE,” he wrote.

Source: legit.ng

Please share...

Dube
VIP VIP

December 8th, 2020, 4:05 pm

:lol;
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chukwubunna
Twitter- https://www.twitter.com/@Lucky87284882
Gloria50
VIP VIP

May 5th, 2021, 4:43 pm

Really