Car Problems And Suggested Solutions

Discussions and news about cars, automobiles, engines and and related developments.
Comment
Yehmmy
Senior

July 22nd, 2012, 9:11 pm

Post here your car problems/symptoms and lets share opinions/solutions/knowledge/experiences.
Be it Honda, Toyota, etc please specify the car type and be as cogent as possible.
Thanks.

Please share...

If your enemy is hungry, show him Mr BIGGS!
Emi
Senior

December 20th, 2012, 5:16 am

How do you know when to change you brake pads?

I'm sekxy and I know it... :w':
Obieze

September 16th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Emi wrote:How do you know when to change you brake pads?
When the brakes are not very effective or you start hearing metal on metal screeching each time u apply brake, and u know it's been long when last u changed them.
ositaa

March 26th, 2016, 11:58 pm

Are you looking for a grade car engine to buy for your car or to buy and sell wholsale. I sell car engine and can also help you find the ones i do not have so please kind email me ositaunachuker@gmail.com
or call or whatsapp 08139084701
NO PAYMENT ONLINE YOU WILL SEE BEFRE YOU PAY THANKS
bodek

September 27th, 2016, 3:50 pm

changed the fuel pump and fuel fitter,service the injector nozzle and check engine lite still on. That's all the work done on it. Still, car still goes off. What do I do wise ones
Tec
Senior

October 11th, 2018, 4:51 am

When your car is having smoke when you start it.
I buy & trade in Bestnaija βCoins. Any amount. PM me. :w:
Marinad
Junior

July 13th, 2019, 9:47 pm

Thanks for such helpful tips. There are many good services for buying cars in the USA but they are located in different states. Do not be scared. You can contact this company https://www.sgtautotransport.com/servic ... o-shipping for help and they can quickly and safely ship your car to the place you need. They are true professionals in this field and I have been working with them for over a year now! I constantly use the online calculator on their website and know the exact price for their services. I became one of their 8,000 regular customers and do not regret it!
polish_bear_65

October 2nd, 2019, 12:25 pm

Tec wrote:When your car is having smoke when you start it.
It depends on the color of the smoke. White - it's vapor, nothing to worry about, usually it's more of it when you start a cold car. Blue'ish - most likely your engine is burning oil, black - too much fuel in the mixture. Tune up your engine.
Favour12
Senior

April 10th, 2020, 7:03 am

Emi wrote:How do you know when to change you brake pads?
:thnk:
Flash
Favour12
Senior

April 10th, 2020, 7:04 am

polish_bear_65 wrote:
Tec wrote:When your car is having smoke when you start it.
It depends on the color of the smoke. White - it's vapor, nothing to worry about, usually it's more of it when you start a cold car. Blue'ish - most likely your engine is burning oil, black - too much fuel in the mixture. Tune up your engine.
:thnk: yes
Flash
Favour12
Senior

Marinad wrote:Thanks for such helpful tips. There are many good services for buying cars in the USA but they are located in different states. Do not be scared. You can contact this company https://www.sgtautotransport.com/servic ... o-shipping for help and they can quickly and safely ship your car to the place you need. They are true professionals in this field and I have been working with them for over a year now! I constantly use the online calculator on their website and know the exact price for their services. I became one of their 8,000 regular customers and do not regret it!
:shkd:
Flash
Favour12
Senior

ositaa wrote:Are you looking for a grade car engine to buy for your car or to buy and sell wholsale. I sell car engine and can also help you find the ones i do not have so please kind email me ositaunachuker@gmail.com
or call or whatsapp 08139084701
NO PAYMENT ONLINE YOU WILL SEE BEFRE YOU PAY THANKS
:thnk:
Flash
TitanKenneth
VIP VIP

November 22nd, 2020, 3:54 pm

Victor4277 wrote:Gud
:tu:
Follow me on facebook "Titan Kenneth".
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php ... speed_dial
Gloria50