Guys can be virgins till their wedding night

Hook-up, make friends, create and manage groups, online clubs, find and reunite with classmates, coursemates, old Friends. Holla! Chat and more...
Comment
Jude1458
Senior

June 28th, 2020, 7:04 am

I am 30 and a virgin! I just got out of a three-year-toxic relationship late last year. Whenever I was under pressure to compromise and fornicate, I visit your Facebook timeline/Google-search your articles and my brain will immediately reset. I have since vowed to remain a virgin until marriage. Thank you for all you do ma. May God bless you!
Doyin
Dear Aunty Temilolu,
At age 22, I have no girlfriend because I desire a great future and to be sincere, things are really working out for me. I see great things happening in my life every day. My friends mock me for not having a girlfriend and some have even gone further in their thinking believing I’m a gay. But I know myself, I trust God and I know I’m fit! How do I stand these friends who taunt me every day for not having a girlfriend?
Emmanuel
Dear Emmanuel,
I must commend your stand in a depraved world as this and at a time most of your age mates have been overcome by the spirit of the world and fleshly lust and can’t but sample as many ladies as they can! If only they knew what they were doing to themselves! You can’t imagine the beautiful foundation, you’re laying for a glorious and most enviable future. You can’t imagine the altitude you would find yourself in life someday neither can you fathom the power of God welling up in you. I KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!
I tell you a lot of men would have fared better in life if they guarded their loins jealously. A real man is one who cannot be controlled by that which he should be master over! Most guys have got themselves embroiled in an emotional/spiritual quagmire which has hampered their development and growth at a time when they should be concentrating on their studies, self-development and laying a solid foundation for a successful life!
A lot have had their virtues and what should make them shine in life practically swallowed by demonic ladies. A lot are under curses from the girls they raped, deceived, slept with and dumped! With God’s stamp on those curses! If only some guys knew what covenant they were entering into while deflowering girls, they would be more careful! Not everyone gets away with things that weigh heavily in the spirit realm!
Also, an average lady you sleep with would expect you take care of her material needs as well as her emotional needs. You begin to stress and drain yourself of what should give you the much-needed comfort to pursue your education/career. What if she gets pregnant? Are you ready to have a baby? Why go through the hassles of becoming a baby father or having blood in your hands as a result of terminating a pregnancy? You are too wise my brother! Forget about your ignorant friends and face the wonderful future ahead of you. By the time God starts revealing the glory ahead of you, you won’t remember anything they said. You would instead laugh at their stupidity! You certainly don’t need their approval. Believe me, once you get into premarital s3x, I’m afraid you become unstoppable and eventually give the devil too much access into your life!
The world lies in great mystery and wickedness and the devil-our common enemy is raging so wildly and wishes to have a grip over as many destinies as possible and dispossess them of their natural entitlements. One of such ways as I emphasise is ungodly s3x. Why would you want to go against your source-God and lead a life of struggle and hardship? The devil has turned many girls and women to weapons of mass destruction because they refuse to have a deep relationship with God and have a grip over their souls. The devil cashes in on their superficiality and possesses them with all sorts of bad spirits that they might not even be aware of. And just one of these bad spirits which are virtue vamps could divert the course of a man’s destiny.
Generations are in trouble today and till eternity because one man could not bridle his loins! Fantastic stars have been shot down and rendered useless on earth because their father slept with and married a strange woman who wanted to reign supreme! There’s much more on this coming your way to encourage guys out there to remain chaste till their wedding night! MAY THE POWER OF GOD OVERSHADOW THE LIFE OF EVERY MAN READING THIS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!
To be continued!
I invite you to follow me on Facebook –TEMILOLU OKEOWO Instagram @ Okeowo Temilolu.
Are you still engaging in pre-marital s3x? Each act devalues you! Your wonders are waiting to start. God is waiting for you to become a secondary virgin! You are most welcome on board the chastity campaign train and Girls Club is open for all girls and ladies. Please text your name, age, school or occupation and state of domicile to 07086620576.
https://punchng.com/guys-can-be-virgins ... Y6uV429GsS

Please share...

Gweng Jude
Jude1458
Senior

June 28th, 2020, 7:05 am

This table you want to shake hnmm :thnk:
Gweng Jude
makavelli25
VIP VIP

June 28th, 2020, 7:11 am

Male virginity should be valued same way as female virginity
redeem and buy coins at a very good rate. just send a message,I reply in seconds
Jude1458
Senior

June 28th, 2020, 7:13 am

makavelli25 wrote:Male virginity should be valued same way as female virginity
Exactly but the society only talks.about female virginity
Gweng Jude
Dube
VIP VIP

December 13th, 2020, 4:14 pm

:lol;
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chukwubunna
Twitter- https://www.twitter.com/@Lucky87284882