Tons Of Advice As Bobrisky Plans On Gifting Fan A Car Worth #10m At 30th Birthday

General discussions, uncategorized topics, random topics, random posts all go here
Comment
Pokovirtuous
Senior

June 17th, 2021, 12:10 pm

No fewer than 30,000 persons have left comments on Bobrisky's post stating that he'll give a fan a new Benz valued at #10m for his 30th birthday this August, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt. The crossdresser who made the disclosure on social media also revealed that he wants his haters to know that he's got a good heart.

In a series of posts on his Instagram handle yesterday, famous Nigerian Social Media Influencer, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju alias Bobrisky, 29, stated that he wants to prove to 'bad people' that he has a lot of money, and good heart as well, hence would gift a fan a new Benz valued at #10m as he marks his 30th birthday Tuesday, August 31, 2021.

"On my birthday 31st August, I'm buying a fan a brand new Benz worth 10million. Who will that be?

"I want to prove to bad people that my money is long & regardless your hate towards me my heart will always forgive you cos God keep blessing me each day. I'm buying the car tomorrow and keep. Let's see who will win. Life of a big girl".

Scarcely had an hour elapsed after making the announcement, the Entrepreneur stated once again that he wants to treat a fan like no celebrity in Nigeria has ever done, adding that he's different plus that there is no iota of pretense in his life.

"A fan will drive dis home on my birthday 31st August. Let me spoil you like no celebrities have ever done to their fan. See I'm different and there's no audio around me !!! Ask people close to me they will tell you money they ground like salt. And not only e full ground my heart is d best. I give out without looking back. @datboi-autos I'm paying for dis today".

Upon monitoring the comments section of his post, our reporter gathered that a lot of his fans were not cool with his idea, hence expressed their varied opinions - although some were excited over his plan.

Kunlex_botanical, 'Omo this one go loud oooo, my one and only Bob of Lagos...mummy to the world'; Engr_obadice, 'Bob of Lagos, you can split the money 3m each and buy 3 fan a car, instead of one person 10m'; Nazelofficial, 'Story for the gods, even if you be Otedola. Calm down joor'; Alexchi_hairz, 'Just give the person the 10m or 5m to start business. Person wey never chop no go fit maintain car of 10m' among others.
Screenshot_20210616-203407_1.png

Please share...

Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information