Nollywood Actress, Ani Amatosero Throw Shades At 30s Relying On Parents, Says, It's A Shame

General discussions, uncategorized topics, random topics, random posts all go here
Comment
Pokovirtuous
Senior

June 15th, 2021, 8:18 pm

'Son of No Man' actress, Ani Amatosero has slammed persons who are up to 30-year-old but are yet to be self-reliant. The Delta State native who made the statement on her social media handle this afternoon, got admiration from her fans.

In the morning hours of today, IG users got a word from their favorite actress, Amatosero on folks who can't fend for themselves. In the post, the alumna of Enugu State University told her over 398k Instagram followers that it's disgraceful to still be overly reliant on one's parents for finance to meet one's needs at the age of 30.

"At 30 and above it's a shame if you ask your parents for money. Look at Covid, at 19 the mumu has travelled round the world...".

Shortly after making the statement, our reporter gathered that a handful of her fans took to the comments section of her post to express admiration for her - as none would criticize her. From saying the boss lady has spoken; that they love her, here's what some of her followers are saying:

Cand9098, 'I love you'; Cynthia.Christopher.5855, 'It's the skin for me, love you ma'am'; Blowzy_labz, 'Effixzzy what if person don find job tire and e no work and yo parents get to help u fa...wat then happens'; Miskandy05, 'Boss lady you look beautiful I love that bag beside you'; Realchiomaemenike, 'A royal priesthood. A holy nation' among others.

Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Ani Amatosero, a native of Itsekiri, Delta State, enjoys dishing out advice to her followers. The actress has featured in several movies including 'The Last Bride'; 'Desperate Contenders'; 'Behind The Breakup'.
Screenshot_20210615-183037_1.png

Please share...

Comment
  • Information