Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa rejoins Kano Pillars

Sports And Athletics News, Fixtures, Results and Discussions, Leagues in Nigeria, Africa, Games, Competitions, Gaming and Related Topics, Premiership and Championship, Cups
Comment
Deon
VIP VIP

April 14th, 2021, 8:14 am

Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has rejoined Kano Pillars FC more than 10 years after he left the club.
x
Musa will be with the Pillars for the remainder of the 2020/21 Nigeria Professional Football League season (NPFL).
Musa previously played for the Pride of Kano in 2009 where he ended the season as the top scorer in the Nigeria Professional Football League with 18 goals before moving to VVV-Venlo in the Netherlands.
Kano Pillars media officer Rilwanu Idris Malikawa said the League Management Company has approved the deal for Pillars to sign the Super Eagles winger.
“Ahmad Musa is our own and Pillars FC will continue to support him anytime and anywhere he found himself,” Malikawa said.
The club and the player agreed that he would be released anytime he gets an offer outside Nigeria.
Musa would be unveiled by the governor of Kano State Umar Ganduje before the commencement of the second half of the league.
The four-time Nigeria Professional Football League Champions are currently leading the log alongside Kwara Utd with 36 points each from 19 matches.
https://guardian.ng/breakingnews/super- ... illars-11/

Please share...

An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
Deon
VIP VIP

April 14th, 2021, 1:19 pm

Why is he back in NPFL
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
Deon
VIP VIP