5 Major Signs Your Body Is Over-stressed - by Jumia Travels

Food and health news, discussions, recipes, fitness, alternative therapy, medicine and related topics
Comment
Hotsaint
VIP VIP

July 10th, 2017, 2:57 pm

#Stress is a normal part of life because many changes in your environment cause your body to react and adjust in response. However, it’s important to avoid over-stressing your body. Sometimes when your body is over-stressed you might not even feel it, but it masks itself under certain symptoms. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 signs your body is over-stressed.
Stress-Symptoms.gif
Your Body is in Pain
It is important you do not ignore pains of any kind in your body, especially if they are prolonged and consistent. Under high stress, your body starts to break down and you are likely toexperience stomach issues like diarrhea or ulcer, tense muscles,
chest pains, palpitations, body aches and even headaches.

Not Sleeping Well
High stress is another likely cause of fluctuations in sleep patterns, either sleeping too much from exhaustion or insomnia.
Daily events tend to be played out in our subconscious and if we stress and worry all day, it’ll eventually affect our sleep
patterns. Stress impedes a peaceful state of mind and when there is a high stress your sleep is one of the first things that will be affected.

Difficulty Resting and Inability to Sit Still
Stress stimulates the body and having difficulty getting your body to settle after about 20 minutes or so after physical exertion, is often a sign your body is becoming overly stressed. Also, if anxiety seems to be constant feature in your life and
you can’t seem to relax and sit still, that’s a very likely sign you are over stressed. You should immediately attempt to address whatever is making you avoid being still because the things we avoid tend to get pushed further and further down until we start to feel it in other areas of our body.

Craving Raw Sugar Foods and Junk Food
Stress tends to drain the body’s energy resources quite quickly, and if you find yourself constantly craving raw sugar foods and junk food for a boost of energy then this may be a sign your body is over-stressed.

You Experience Major Mood Swings
Mental health gets affected when stress levels rise. Too much stress tends to affect your hormones and have you feeling elated one moment and enraged the next. At this point it is important to practice stress management techniques or talk to someone about the issues causing your stress. If care is not taken, stress can also enhance anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorders, addictions and other mental health issues, as well compromising and hurting your relationships with others.

Credit: #JumiaTravels

Have you ever experienced an of these?

Please share...

Stream my latest song
https://open.spotify.com/artist/5nGO87k ... =copy-link
eMade
VIP VIP

July 10th, 2017, 5:36 pm

Very true. Thanks for sharing.
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

July 10th, 2017, 6:28 pm

That's cool, i haven't experienced it ooo. What stress are you talking about? Is it work stress or bed stress?
I'm a living success and from a Royal Priesthood.
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

July 10th, 2017, 6:29 pm

That's cool, i haven't experienced it ooo. What stress are you talking about? Is it work stress or bed stress?
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

July 10th, 2017, 6:30 pm

bomboy
Senior

July 10th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Horsfall George wrote:That's cool, i haven't experienced it ooo. What stress are you talking about? Is it work stress or bed stress?
What is bed stress? small boy like you. what do you know about bed other than bedwetting.
Emi gangan l'emi!
AK Horsfall
VIP VIP

July 10th, 2017, 8:33 pm

Horsfall George wrote:
Horsfall George wrote:That's cool, i haven't experienced it ooo. What stress are you talking about? Is it work stress or bed stress?
bomboy wrote:What is bed stress? small boy like you. what do you know about bed other than bedwetting.
See me see wahala o, you wan drag bed with me? By the way what idea do have about bed stress?
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information