A Really Bad Day!

Jokes, Humours, Fights, Fabbles And More...
Comment
Thracian

August 4th, 2010, 3:59 pm

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. :o The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. :o When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. :lol: The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away." :oops:

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. :mrgreen: I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison." :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please share...

Merlino
Senior

October 22nd, 2010, 2:33 pm

And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison.
OMG! :clap: :excited: :excited: :excited: :lol; :lol; :lol; :lol; :lol; :lol;
My life is a puzzle...
Yehmmy
Senior

January 10th, 2011, 1:11 pm

lol :lafff:
If your enemy is hungry, show him Mr BIGGS!
frankaddey
Junior

January 10th, 2011, 5:48 pm

9c story...victory@last!
yaroummu
VIP VIP

June 8th, 2021, 10:03 pm

Chaii,hard luck
Cool me
Comment
  • Information