Morning prayer for Friday

Religions news and discussions, beliefs, superstitions, morality, ethics and related topics
Comment
Gloria50
VIP VIP

May 28th, 2021, 10:01 am

Dear Lord, I glorify your name this wonderful morning. Thank you for the gift of life. Thank you for your love, mercy, protection, favour and compassion in my life.

Heavenly Father, on your way out of Jericho, followed by your disciples and a great multitude. When a blind and begging Bartimeus heard of you passing, he loudly shouted out your name, knowing that you were the only solution to his problem.

Despite the crowd trying to shut him down, he never got tired of calling your name. You heard him, went to him and had compassion for him. He was instantly able to stand and see.

Having knowledge of great love and mercy in you, l now call on your name as l begin this day. There might be challenges that are trying to shut me down, but with a faith similar to Bartimeus, l call your name.

May Your mercy and compassion accompany me in the application I am about to submit today. May your mercy accompany me in my office, work, business, studies, children, my wife/husband, friends and relatives, my journey, and that l may have not mentioned are all blessed.

I thank you this morning for being my ever-present help. No matter what l am facing, l know l can count on you to bring me out on top. For nothing is too difficult for you. No problem is too big for you.

So l lay all my burdens at your feet and rejoice under the shadow of your wings. Bless Your name O Lord. You are my source of comfort and strength. May your presence, blessings and favour, always be with me. Lord, keep your wonderful eye on us for the day ahead of us and grant us a restful one.

Good morning and have a nice day. If you find this prayer to be helpful, kindly use the comment box and type AMEN. Feel free to like and share this post with your friends and family online.https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/religion/b8 ... f5b700cd09

Please share...

Telephone
yaroummu
VIP VIP

May 28th, 2021, 10:38 am

Morning dear
Cool me
Comment
  • Information