"The Bible Does Not Disapprove Smoking But The Consequence Is Dangerous" - Apostle Johnson Suleman

Religions news and discussions, beliefs, superstitions, morality, ethics and related topics
Comment
Gloria50
VIP VIP

May 28th, 2021, 10:03 am

Speaking in a video, the popular Nigerian Televangelist and the Senior Pastor and General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman gave a shocking revelation by saying, "The Bible does not disapprove smoking but the consequence is dangerous". He said this during his sermon titled "Avoiding ultimate death"."If you must not die before your time, avoid sin because sin is a terminator. The Bible says in Romans6v3 "The wages of sin is death" Ezekiel8v4 says, "The soul that sin shall die." Anytime a man begin to live a life of sin, he's attracting death in a hurry because what sin give birth to is death. Anytime you are living a life of sin, a life of iniquity you're directly writing application to death. To live in sin is to live a life without eternity in view. When a man is living in sin, he is having no conscious that there is heaven or hell.

What does it mean to live in sin? It means to live at variance with the expectation of conscience. When you have a lively conscience there are something you will not get into. There are something you will not see in the Bible but it's in the conscience. Living in sin is living without the mentality of the consequences of repercussion. There is no where in the Bible that says, you should not smoke but the repercussion of smoking is dangerous. The Bible does not disapprove smoking but the consequence is dangerous. Someone said to me, "Show me anywhere in the Bible that say we shouldn't smoke?" I told him "Stand on the main road" and he said "Why, if I stand on the main road the Car will knock me down" and I said, it's not also in the Bible that if you stay on the main road the car will hit you."
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/religion/cb ... aad0bfc6c5

Please share...

Telephone
Comment
  • Information