If You Could Make 500,000 Naira In A Month , Would You Give It A Try?

All news, trends and discussions relating to cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, altcoins and blockchain technology and its numerous applications
Comment
Damony

August 17th, 2020, 4:09 pm

Please note, this post is not meant to entice you or to make any unrealistic claims that will tell you how you would make 10 million naira in a day..No!! that's not what this post is all about, and if you are looking for that here, please looks elsewhere.

However, this post is to enlighten you on how you can make a realistic good sum of money in a few weeks time if you are ready.

If you know that you came late to the opportunity to make torns of cash with Bitcoin(BTC) and Ethereum(ETH) then here is your one-time chance now. Be an early bird and plunge in now before it's too late again. TRON(TRX) is your number 1 opportunity to make quick cash in the next few weeks without stress. Yes, I said it !!

Before i joined this new SuperSage smart contract less than 2weeks ago, TRON(TRX) was
9 Naira. Now, TRON price is 14 Naira at the moment.

So now, Imagine you had 100,000 TRON(TRX) when it was 9 Naira and now the price is 14 Naira and then you decide to sell it.

Let me then give you the quick breakdown of what your profit would be :

9 Naira × 100,000 TRON(TRX) = 900,000 Naira
14 Naira × 100,000 TRON(TRX) = 1,400,000 Naira

Your profit would be 500,000 Naira in just two weeks. Now, that's easily someone's 10 months salary that you have gotten in 2weeks.

Now imagine starting up the SuperSage smart contract with just 8,900 Naira and you end up accumulating 100,000 TRON(TRX) .

So, lets say it takes you 4weeks to do this,
and during that 4weeks TRON(TRX) will likely hit 23 Naira or more as it has been ever increasing.

So your profit would now be :

100,000 TRON(TRX) × 23 Naira = 2,300,000 Naira.

Now, that's not all, imagine this same TRON(TRX) price continuous to increase more and more as each month passes by, it can potentially grow to 50 Naira, 100 Naira, 200 Naira and more, I think you can do the rest of the calculation on your own.

DM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MY WHATSAPP - 09016785751

Please share...

Dan123
Junior

November 14th, 2020, 6:21 pm

The fee is much,try cutting it down a bit.
TitanKenneth
VIP VIP

November 16th, 2020, 8:25 am

:clap:
Follow me on facebook "Titan Kenneth".
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php ... speed_dial
Gloria50
VIP VIP

May 23rd, 2021, 12:58 pm

Interesting
Telephone
Comment