Besties, come and laff small ooh (Funny jokes inside)

Jokes, Humours, Fights, Fabbles And More...
Comment
green20
VIP VIP

December 5th, 2020, 5:03 pm

1" I Saw a guy today buying bread without pressing it, I felt bad cos our culture is gradually fading away

2" I went for a job interview, and boom my ex was d interviewer
That witch told me to name 7 Indian biscuits

3" How countries beg for Bread
America: "Please, can I have some?"
England: "Mind if I have a bite?"
Asia: "Honey, can I join you??"
Nigeria: "Bros abeg, that
bread soft??"

4" Ladies you don't owe anyone a flat tummy. Shine with your Gp tank, if he wants a flat tummy, let him go after after

5" When your boss starts saying stop calling me sir! Call me Eric.
My sister just find iron pant and wear
E get why

6" Dating me is never a problem
but l don't like s3x . That is it..
Can you cope???

7" *If you are arguing with your girlfriend and she says "Listen to me young man, just know she has a Sugar Daddy.*

8" In Nigeria, nothing gives joy than telling some one to join you while eating your food & the person says no i'm okay.

9" Toilet tissue is for ladies,
Real men uses calender, cement bag or banana leaves...

10" If he is stingy my sister always be on your period, infact be that woman with issue of blood.
I hate nonsense

11" Stop blaming alcohol influence when you hit your wife.Why didn't the alcohol lead you to Army barracks to go slap a soldier?
I hate nonsense!!!

12" Please while praying for those in prison, also pray for that sister that has been engaged for 8-10years

13" Your Picture On Someone's DP Doesn't Mean You're Loved, If You Doubt Me Ask Cockroach About It's Picture On Insecticide Container.

14" No condition is permanent.
Even a new Generator that sounds like Celine Dion will someday start sounding like Terry G.

15" Not Every Dstv Dish You See In People's House Is
Working
Some Are Just There To
Block Thunder!

16" Please call your girlfriends & sisters now to know where they are. Somebody is in my neighbor's room shouting "destroy me", "useless me", "finish me", "kill me".
I know why am saying it ooooooo.

17" If he starts making you happier than your husband, aunty....block him. E get why.

18" Don't let other people's pre-wedding pictures rush u into marriage,
they won't post their pressure and unpaid bills online!

19" Wedding reception should have a special table for ex-boyfriends
The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

20" Not only quality oo
Marry a woman wey fine so that if una go occasion, una no go dey Waka like this
" "
21" If not dt my mum is owing me all D money visitors use 2 give me wen I wz small, how much is house in Banana Island dt I can't buy?

22" How can one egg be #60 in this country, did the Chicken lay the egg through operation?

23" We shout corruption!! Corruption!! But when it happens to your favour it becomes connections
24"

Having many boyfriend doesn't mean u are beautiful
Cheap product er more attracted 2 customers

25" U see Those small small insult you say after ending the call... One day the person will hear you
Bet me

26" After messing up someone's daughter .Now, u remember your mum said u shouldn't marry a short gal..
Thunder abeg dey warm up.

27" Even if you offend me I will come to your wedding cause it's you that offend me Not the innocent rice

28" U are dating a man that's driving a Sienna & U are telling me U never knew he was married, is Sienna not a family car?

29" Everybody is a slay Queen on Facebook...untill u post what can 2k do for you..u will see something like..
#Mhiz_Dollar commented" I'll Use it to boost My Nylon Bussiness"

30" I was busy planning my life until one Yoruba Girl said "Mark Nnsukabread is the founder of Facebook" I left my plans to her!

31"If not my chemistry textbook that was stolen in secondary school, what is corona vaccine that I can not produce...

32" Wife talk say 0ga no good for bed.
House girl say taar! Na lie!!
Since yesterday we never sleep

33" Some guys are like local rice no matter how you select them you go still chop stone!!!

34" I also love using big big grammar, though I might not know what it means but it makes me feel Photosynthesis

35" He's cheating and you are reporting him to his friends, Aunty who told you they don't know the new girl?

36" Diaz a commotion today at the church when the pastor said "LET'S SHARE GRACE" Sister grace flared up And shouted" Pastor May God Punish You!... how Can The Whole Church Share me!?? Last night I couldn't handle you alone and you want the whole church to share me?? Pastor fainted

37" Some people will be acting Lyk they av made it in life 0nly Bec they are wearing "ASK ME" in occasion" You will ask him for DrinK Voom!!! U will not see him again

38" 0nce she starts posting " f*k FAKE FRIENDS" just know that they av stopped lending her Wig, Bag and shoes

39" imagine Dating a Boyfriend who doesn't lagh" 0ya! Make your girlfriend Smile a little, Story!! My sister ask yourself this question " Are You Dating An Exam Paper?

40" *Some guys will kill gals with s3x positions*....
*Which one is baby do as if u want to cross gutter*

41" Somebody enemy might be your destiny helper,so be careful how u fight a battle that ain't yours

42" Ladies, before you say "I do," look at his mother; is she looking haggard?
Trust me if he can't take care of her, he can't love and take care of you as his wife

43" Before you rent any house in Naija, see their NEPA bill oo, I repeat see their NEPA bill. Tankio

44" Behind every loud music in a bachelor's room, someone's daughter is under serious pressure.

45" Somebody Somewhere Hates You So Much Because Of How Your Ex,your Village People and your friends Described You To Them.

46" Any man that enter a restaurant and ask them to mix egusi and ogbono and put meat from the stew, can never stay with one woman

47" *Nigerian police be like: Mr man why are you walking on the road with singlet in this cold weather? You want cold to enter your body so you can go and look for somebody's daughter to rape abi?*
You are under arrest for attempting rape in advance my friend enter motor

48" Thinking of serving roasted corn on my wedding day if rice no reduce prize i can't spend 28k on people dt doesn't no hw it all started

49"Keep saying all girls are after your money until you marry the one that is after your life. Stinginess will die in you!!!

50" The garri I soaked since afternoon refused to rise. How can mama Serah sell expired garri to me. My #50 dey pain me seriously

51" Stop blaming the rope for being too short, blame the well for being too deep. I took my leave.

52" some people will gets married and start giving you advise as if they are older than you one day I'll slap someone

53" A guy entered 0kada today and forget to sit down after a girl Hits him with this Gbedu *"Must we date?
Can't u just be buying pizza nd ice cream for me ni, u can even include money sef*

54" I fainted and you are tearing my mouth, even if your name is Samson do I resemble Lion for your eyez?

56"*Stingy boyfriends will never mention to u that u hair is old, they will be like
Baby this u hair keep getting new everyday

57" I always cry anytime I watch yoruba movies...
How can an angel of God have tribal mark

58" My brother if you are broke tell her you are broke, which one is "let me see what I can do" You cannot do anything!!

59" You Know nothing about betrayal until you see you best friend who told you he hasn't Wrote anything Asking For an extra Sheet During Exam

60" My neighbour is busy complaining about her lost chicken,as if it was delicious
Mtchwww

61" You are busy telling someone Daughter that you can't breath without Her.
Is your Family aware that You are on Life support?

62" U are testing her if she's after your money. She's also testing to see if u are a stingy man.
Satan is controlling the both of u

63"LET’s PLAY!!
Apart From I Am Not In The Mood, I Am On My Period – Which Other Excuse Has A Lady Ever Given You

64" *When next an igbo man insults u,tel him to spell irregularities of parallelogram, n watch your God fight for u*

65" If you cannot toast
Jxt rest
Which one is "Bby I want
Us to be Boys and Girls"

66" We all have that one building that we always look at when coming back home to know if Diaz light

67" Its Very Difficult to See
A Beautiful Girl
With a Female Voice Nah"Bass" All Of Dem Carry

68" Can't Wait For My Best Friend's Wedding Were I Will Get Food More Than 5 Times and drinK tire!!

69" MR PRINCIPAL": So You Are The New Teacher In 0ur School Right?
NEW TEACHER": Yes I Are!

70" Before Marrying Him.. please Check the size of his head" things are not funny in the labor room

Please share...

"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
manass
Senior

December 5th, 2020, 5:36 pm

You too much
I start by giving my enemies food[tweet][/tweet]
eMade
VIP VIP

December 6th, 2020, 12:05 am

Who is this Op who want kee person? :lol;
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
Deon
VIP VIP

December 6th, 2020, 12:50 am

OP this post is for tall people but for the sake of the short ones, lemme bring it down.
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information