Besties come and laugh

Jokes, Humours, Fights, Fabbles And More...
Comment
green20
VIP VIP

June 10th, 2020, 12:35 am

Come and laugh to jokes
1. No matter how worthless you feel, you are the reason someone is still living. There’s a one day for everyone’s life. Now, smile.
2. So confused
Not even one church sticker told us that 2020 will b our year of FACEMASK
3. don't no why my dad thinks i am one of his enemies just because i saw him kissing our house help but i won't tell anyone
4. BREAKING!
Patients in isolation center are taken to police station in Kano for stealing doctor' s phone.
5. Since This Lockdown People Be Having Their Bath In The Evening, Some At Night
, Should I call Names Now
6. People born in MAY don't keep to their promises . They are like " I MAY do it or MAY not.
7. Please someone should suggest a perfume that will make me smell like a Millionaire. Abeg Make e no pass 400 Naira Sha
8. Those guys u see not wearing face mask are the same people that don't like using condom
9. This s3x that am hearing everyday pls is it a football team?
10. After this pandemic,
There will be a friendly
Match between NCDC & EFCC. Guess the referee?
11. Imaging after closing prayer in the night with your partner and next thing you hear from her is honey suck my womanhood clitoris
12.If u see me wearing oversized shirt... Just mind ya business
Ayam not ya mate
13.I remember when we were in school and you don't have a pen, you just shout, "Who has two pens", and some one will just throw one to you.*
Now I ask, who has two girlfriends?
14. This one that my neighbor, went to out since morning without dropping key at the usual place ...hunger don finish me today*
15. you Said u Haven't Seen Your True Love*
*How Will u See When Ya Using Free Mode?*
16. In Hollywood Merlin will just say two words and a fire breathing dragon will appear*
*In Nollywood Babalawo will recite a whole book of incantations (280 pages) just to off candle*
*Then he will tell you to bring*
*the following*
*- 8 virgin rats*
*- 10 married ants*
*- 3 pregnant mosquitoes*
*- 2 lesbian hens*
*To appease the Gods*
17. I went for part-time interview yesterday. The moment I saw my bitter ex .....was in charge. I knew I had already lost the job.*
*The witch asked me to name 15 Indian biscuits and 25 basketballer from Saudi Arabia.*
*How is it related to the job?*
18. If your boyfriend gives you money please keep it to yourself, don't come and confuse our girlfriends. PLEASE*
19. According to Nigeria's population census it's was recorded that about 2,234,010,131 were lazy to read that number, and you're included*
20. I don't understand Nigerians again oo No money! No money!! Yet there is always long queue at the ATM*
*Wait oo, are they withdrawing their sins*
21 Do you have a stubborn sister or daughter who always go clubbing and don't like sleeping home, if yes?*
*Then contact us*
*We impregnate such girls to avoid them going out .*
*No disappointment*
22. Me trying to open my a chemistry textbook*
*My brain : I am indabosky,a liquid metal, I'm a mercury*
23 . People that add sugar to beans*
*What exactly is the color of your problem*
*Spiritual blue?*
24. Breaking news:*
*The Mtn girl that usually say u have only one minute remaining have tested positive to coronavirus*
25. But wait oo*
*Where does our pictures go wen we delete them*
26. An 8 year old son ask his Dad "What's the difference between potential and reality?"_*
*_Dad turns to wife and ask "Would you sleep with Barack Obama for $1 million?"_*
_Wife "of course, I'll never waste that opportunity"_
*_Dad turns to daughter "would you sleep with Prince Harry for $1 million?_*
_Daughter "yes, he is my fantasy"._
_*Dad turns to his youngest son "You see son, potentially' we are living with 2 millionaires BUT in Reality' we are living with Two prostitutes.*_ :lol;

Please share...

"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
Dube
VIP VIP

September 3rd, 2020, 9:20 am

:lol; :excited: OMG
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chukwubunna
Twitter- https://www.twitter.com/@Lucky87284882
Horlar626
VIP VIP

May 17th, 2021, 4:07 pm

The last one finish me :lol; :lol; :lol;
the sun is rising :thnk: :thnk:
Comment