difference between american and nigerian reporters

Jokes, Humours, Fights, Fabbles And More...
Comment
green20
VIP VIP

August 28th, 2020, 9:55 pm

AMERICA VS NIGERIA
AMERICAN REPORTER: "what was the cause of the accident?"
PASSERBY: "It was indeed a terrible sight to behold,
Actually the other vehicle coming from the left didn't notice the other guy and when the one coming from the right was trying to dodge the accident , his brake failed and they ran into each other , it's quite unfortunate"
NIGERIAN REPORTER: "what was the cause of the accident?"
PASSERBY : "na this government ooo,
no light to see in the day time
no water to drink
my pikin never chop since morning, abeg make una tell government to come help us oo. and no good road dey sef.
Actually the two people involved in the accident, na wetin fit them, how person go dey drive wa wa wa for road as if na their papa own.
Infact make dem die go rest so that hold up no go dey dey for road.
(He looks straight to the camera)
I want to use this opportunity to send my shout out to chizzy my wife, obimo, my one and only, marvelous my son and all. the Ikenna and sons motor parts ventures at Alaba international, I sell all kinds of car parts at affordable price. I also want to tell Emeka that he should pay me my money, I know he is watching me now. Thank you.
Naija ma country
If i mention tribe naw , am in soup
Good morning

Please share...

"We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."
sunhiandrey
Senior

November 2nd, 2020, 11:50 am

You have raised series of points and in order, without throwing punches in front of the spotlight.
Teach a man how to fish, than to give him fish everyday. And you've helped him for life.
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information