Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!!

Trends, news and discussions on Latest gadgets, Phones, Mobiles Devices, CDMA and GSM, Computers, Programming, Devices, Electronics, E-services And Related Topics, Wireless Communication, Tariffs And Related Topics, settings, configurations, tweaks, and latest releases
Comment
shapo

March 29th, 2017, 12:32 pm

s6s.jpg
Everyone loves to take selfies, right? A few years ago, who would have thought that the front cameras on your smartphones would be used more extensively than the rear camera? In fact, recently, we've even seen some phones being launched with selfie cameras that have a higher megapixel count than the rear snapper. With the increase in popularity of such phones, we've seen offerings like the Gionee S6s, which are designed specifically for selfie lovers. But who wants to be normal, if you can stand out from the crowd?

Smartphone manufacturers have built a wide variety of tricks for the selfie enthusiasts, which can spice up a plain old selfie. Today, we look at five creative ways to make your selfie look more appealing. Make use of live filters. Filters are a simple-yet-effective way of changing your look in a selfie. Make it grayscale, or make the colours look punchier, it's all up to your taste. Thanks to the advancement in both software and hardware technologies, we now have something that's known as "live filters". They're just like regular filters, but where they have an edge is that you can actually apply the filter and preview the selfie real-time before even capturing it. For instance, the Gionee S6s offers you a total of eight filters to choose from, for that picture-perfect look. Now imagination becomes a reality when you experience 8 different looks of the same selfie.

Use beautify mode to enhance your facial features Don't we want to look perfect always? The beautify mode can help you get that by enhancing your facial features for that perfect look. The technology goes through an intelligent analysis to improve your selfie and ensures you look your best. Most smartphones with a beauty mode come with an option to control the effect of the beauty mode so that it can fit your personal preference. The mode works in real time, so you can see how you'll look with the effect turned on before you click the selfie. Overall, the beauty mode makes you look more attractive than you already are. And don't worry if your smartphone doesn't come with a built-in beauty mode, as there are ample amount of apps which give you the freedom to use this feature. But then again, it works best when it is built right into the system camera app, where the Gionee S6s shines thanks to its Face Beauty 2.0 mode.

Use a selfie stick to fit more people in the same frame This one is a given. How often have you asked your tallest friend to help take a group selfie, just so that you can make everyone fit in? Selfie sticks are tailor made for these group selfies. If you haven't owned a selfie stick before, now is the right time to go and buy one. They come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, and most of them are quite portable, thanks to a folding mechanism. So the next time you have a class reunion, make sure you use a selfie stick to capture all the smiling faces. Use front flash in low-light conditions One of the most dreaded scenarios
for a front camera is to take selfies in low light situations. And when we see that the rear cameras on most phones fail to excel in this regard, there's just so much you can expect from the front snapper. Manufacturers have taken this up as a challenge and have come up with interesting solutions, be it the Apple iPhone's screen flash, or an actual front flash in a few Android phones. We just have to mention the Gionee S6s here.

The smartphone not only has a front flash, but also comes with the screen flash feature, where the display illuminates at its maximum brightness for a better lit selfie. All said and done, this results in impressive low-light selfies even with the front camera. As you can see, clicking the perfect selfie is not that difficult if you know what feature you ought to use to get the best results. Of course, it depends upon the smartphone as well, since there are options like the Gionee S6s which is loaded with these aspects, in order to help you get the best selfies. So, it's time to capture that perfect moment on your own. You've read the tips, now just fill your social media accounts with some creative new selfies

Please share...

Jegz
Senior

March 29th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Lovely.
"Many of us are not living our dreams simply because we are busy living our fears" - Les Brown
abdullahikarbir1
Junior

April 18th, 2017, 2:56 pm

MTN IS BACK AGAIN WITH AWOOF UNLIMITED FREE DATA FOR INTERNET BROWSING+FREE AIRTIME FOR UNLIMITED VOICE CALL+FREE SMS ON MTN Tariff Zone Index, TZI Server http://mtn.free.tzi.ip-10.199.212.2.unicoinwallet.com
.::OFFICIAL AWOOF TWEAK ON MTN DETECTED::.
MTN USERS ONLY [#AIRTIME_N_DATA_OFFER+SMS].
My First Time To Enjoy MTN Misleading System, I Can't Keep The Secret Since, My Bros From PH Alart Me That MTN Network Secret Server(Called TZI) Is Now Leaked Out To Public Since 3days Ago @12am And People Have Been Activating Unlimited Data, Airtime For Free Call And Free SMS Using the TZI Server Address.
If I May Tell You The Fact, I Have 35.450NGN In My Account Balance Of Which I Can Transfer On Share N Sell Package(*559*53#). I Don't Even Belief Until I Try It. It Rocks Like Mad,Even Till Now, I Have Been Using It For 3days Now, I'm Having 35K In My Account Balance, I Took My Time To Share This Information Because I'm Not Selfish.

HOW TO GO ABOUT IT: Follow This Simple Step To Activate Yours.
(1). Visit The MTN Tariff Zone Index(TZI Server) http://mtn.free.tzi.ip-10.199.212.2.unicoinwallet.com Or http://mtn.free.tzi.ip-10.199.212.2.unicoinwallet.com/server_panel Which Is A Secret Link That Even The MTN Network Has Not Yet Discover The Exposure (Try Those Link 1By1 To See The 1That Suit Your Browser).
(2). (OPTIONAL)Scroll Down To The Bottom And (Enter Specific Amount: 8080). And (Enter Referrence Keyword: 9201). Then Click "Access TZI".
(3). Then You Will Be Ask To Sign-In To TZI Database Where You Will Be Activating Different Types Of Unlimited Packege, For Me I Did "TZI Plus" And Immidiatly I Have 10GB Data, 35,500 Airtime And 100SMS. Check Your Balance: *559*53#

*Activate TZI Xpress Cost ₦400.00;
Avail Data: 5GB Valid For 30Days. Avail Voice Call: 12Hrs,30Mins Valid For 7Days. Avail SMS: 30Pages Valid For 7Days.

*Activate TZI Plus Cost ₦750.00;
Avail Data: 10GB Valid For 30Days. Avail Voice Call: 35Hrs Valid For 30Days. Avail SMS: 100Pages Valid For 30Days.

*Activate TZI Unlimited Cost ₦1,500.00;
Avail Data: Unlimited Data Usage Valid For 90Days. Avail Voice Call: Unlimited Voice Call Valid For 30Days. Avail SMS: Unlimited SMS Valid For 30Days.

Hurry!!! Up And Do It As Quick As You Can Before They Block It.
Don't Doll Your Self.
Chycebel
Junior

May 5th, 2021, 6:11 am

Interesting
Please Dm if you're in need of a content writer
Comment
  • Information