See how to buy and sell cryptocurrency in Nigeria despite FG ban..

All news, trends and discussions relating to cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, altcoins and blockchain technology and its numerous applications
Comment
Sj18
Senior

April 17th, 2021, 7:54 pm

Edited_20210417_091024.jpg
It's no longer news that the Central Bank of Nigeria popularly called CBN has placed a ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria. With this ban in place, it is no more possible for Nigerians to buy Bitcoin from their usual exchanges with their debit cards or from their Nigerian bank accounts.

worst of it all, some crypto traders now have their assets stuck in their exchanges as they can no longer withdraw directly to their Naira account.
In compliance to this directive, Nigerian banks will freeze/block any bank account of people associated with CRYPTOCURRENCY.
Because of this, so many people went into trading the old fashion way and got scammed since they unknowingly transact with some sets of few who are out to defraud others of their hard earn assets.

So to the main question, how do I transact cryptocurrency without getting my bank account freezed or without getting scammed?

well to answer your question, I have taken out time to search the best exchanges in market currently and some are listed below:
1. Remitano P2P exchange
2. Binance P2P exchange(best)
3. Paxful P2P exchange
4. Okex P2P exchange
5. Blockvila P2P exchange
6. Redeeem P2P exchange
7. LocalBitcoins P2P exchange
(note: this is only possible using the peer-to-pear platform available in the exchange wallet mentioned above).

For the purpose of today's topic we shall be looking on how to buy and sell crypto asset on binance P2P exchange.

So what is binance P2P crypto exchange?

Binance p2p crypto exchange is a trading market where you can safely trade crypto in exchange for your local currency. Binance uses an escrow service to ensure a fair trading experience. An escrow service is an arrangement in which a trusted third party(in this case, binance) handles the exchange of goods or assets between the transacting parties, ensuring safety and fair trading.

How to buy and sell cryptocurrency?

To buy and sell Cryptos on binance, you must follow this 3 steps:
1. Registeration
2. Verification
3. Buy/sell coins
After you must have Registered, verified and logged into your account, proceed with the following steps to buy crypto on binance p2p:
1. Go to the home page, click “P2P Trading".
2. On the P2P page, click buy(where you see the option to buy or sell)
3. Taking USDT for example, click on buy on the available Ad. (choose a better rating seller 95%-100% I'll recommend).
4. Enter the quantity you want to buy, confirm the seller's payment method(s), and click "Buy USDT"
5. Transfer the money directly to the seller based on the seller's payment information provided within the payment time limit, and then click“Transfer the fund”. Tap on the payment method you transferred to, then click
"Transferred, next"
6. The status will be "Releasing”.
Once the seller has released the cryptocurrency, the transaction is completed.

How to sell on binance p2p?

1. Go to the home page, click "P2P Trading".
2. On the P2P page, click sell (where you see the option to buy or sell)
3. Taking USDT for example, click on sell on the available Ad. (choose a better rating seller 95%-100% I'll recommend).
4. Enter the quantity you want to sell, confirm your payment method(s), and click "Sell USDT".
5. The buyer will make payments directly to your payment methods provided.
6. Once you've received, confirm the payment and released the assets, transaction will be completed.

Notes:
1. Make sure you add your correct payment method to you account.
2. Always confirm before releasing funds.
3. If you do not receive the cryptocurrency 15 minutes after clicking "Transferred, next", you can contact the seller by clicking "phone" or "Chat" icon on the top. Or you can click "Appeal" , select a "Reason for Appeal" , and "Upload Proof" for you to contact binance support service.

Final words:
yes, I voted binance as the best exchange wallet simply because I am able to transact without any buying and selling Fees/charges.

Question of the day:
Do you also think binance is the best exchange?
if yes/no please give us your/a reason in the comment box below.

If you'll want to see a video explanation of this, leave a comment for me in the comment box also and if otherwise
Don't forget to like this post if you've got any sort of value.

peace out!!

bitcoin community.

Please share...

eMade
VIP VIP

April 17th, 2021, 7:59 pm

Thanks for sharing this.
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
Sj18
Senior

April 17th, 2021, 10:57 pm

@meto, luno is not an option as they currently don't have p2p platform in there exchange..
eMade
VIP VIP

April 18th, 2021, 7:57 am

Sj18 wrote: @meto, luno is not an option as they currently don't have p2p platform in there exchange..
I expect them to start working on that already or they're out of business in Naija.
Learn more about ✓ VIP Members: https://www.bestnaija.ng/61848 ✓ Referral: https://www.bestnaija.ng/62508
WhiskeyMerlot

July 6th, 2022, 5:55 pm

LocalCoinSwap also had p2p exchange that's one of the platforms that I tried and to be honest it's the best.
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information