HOW TO MAKE LEGITIMATE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT STRESS

Discussions on businesses and entrepreneurship: news, starting tips, ideas, challenges, proposals, plans
Comment
bright4real

December 9th, 2014, 1:30 pm

HOW TO MAKE LEGITIMATE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT STRESS
I recently came across a Legitimate, reliable and lucrative way to make money online in Nigeria Platform online and I immediately decided to give it a trial and to my surprise, this has become another source of income for me. I have written about this program before but because of the legitimate of this program I have decided to give it out again.

What I am about to show you is a genuine avenue which you can use to make money here in Nigeria, that is currently generating money directly into my bank account and I know it can do same for you .

You might, have tried all possible means to make money online, without making a dime in the past?
Or you must have lost money online or been scammed, with this program I can assure you, you will regain the amount of money you have lost. And if you are new to online business please start with this!
It’s so easy to operate, pays directly into your bank account here in Nigeria.

So for you to have access to this report I say Congratulations!

WHAT YOU NEED
– Internet Access – Either through phone,Computer or cyber café
– Valid Bank Account (Savings or Current)
– #1, 500 only (One time membership registration, you will not need to pay a dime again for life!)
What program is this?
Ok this is Nigeria program put together by some intelligent internet marketers. The program is called Netcontacts. Netcontacts is a platform designed for people to advertise their products and services. But then, the designers need to get people to join the website. So, what did they do? Instead of them to tell people to join free of charge, they thought of it that we can actually use this system to help Nigerians people to make money and that is exactly what they did.

They arranged the whole system so that you and i can make money inviting friends to this platform. Kudos to them!

MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
You are looking for employment in any town/city within Nigeria
>>> Netcontacts will look for available jobs vacancies for you and will contact our members in different companies to give you job
You are looking for life partner (husband or wife)
>>> Netcontacts will help you, get connected to your dream husband or wife
You are planning to travel abroad for any reason such as business, education and to stay etc.
>>> Netcontacts will help you actualize your dream, by giving you every assistance such as connection, money, and information etc.
You are organizing events such as wedding, parties, traditional marriage, birth day and burial etc.
>>> Netcontacts will assist you to invite our members to attend and we will equally give you gift.
You want to make trusted friends from other towns or cities within Nigeria
>>> Netcontacts will help you connect to real people
You want loan to start business, go school, build house or buy any property
>>> Netcontacts will provide you with loan that you might not pay back yourself
You want to make friends with premier league football fans from any town or city within Nigeria, predict and win prizes, watch matches live in abroad, bet matches, or receive matches update
>>> Netcontacts provides the opportunities
You are seeking any admission in any Nigerian tertiary institution
>>> Netcontaccts will assist you, by providing you with admission assistance such as UMTE and Post UMTE information, Post UMTE past questions and answers, temporary accommodation during your Post UTME Exam or screening and direct entry, post graduate or masters admission information
You are a student in any Nigerian tertiary institution who looking for friends from other schools, wants to visit other schools, or needs help such as a place of IT or TP, vacation job, loan, scholarship, hostel accommodation, job after graduation, accommodation during NYSC, traveling abroad after graduation etc.
>>> Netcontacts will help you
You are looking for any property to buy such as: lands, houses, cars etc. or accommodation vacancies to let/lease etc.
>>> Netcontacts will get you the best available offers in any town/city within Nigeria at the cheapest prices
You want to relocate or travel to any town/city within Nigeria, but you do not have any body to accommodate you or to stay with in that town or city
>>> Netcontacts will arrange temporal accommodation for you in that town /city
How do you make money with this program
Like I said it cost you only N1500 to be a member at Netcontacts. And that is the only money required from you and you are on your way to making a lot of money.
So to make money with netcontacts, the company requires you to only invite people to join their membership and each person you invite pay you N1500 into your bank account for activation. Netcontacts has nothing to do with the activation fee. But that does not mean they don’t monitor the system.
For instance, if you invite just 5 of your friends to this site a day, they will pay you #1,500 x 5= #7,500 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred) per day. If you invite 10 of your friends that is#15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) daily Whaooo! The more persons you invite, the more money in your bank account daily.
And you know what? You can invite as many friends as possible to visit their website every day. NO LIMIT.

Now to register visit netcontacts dot com dot ng and use 3441638824 as your invitation code. Pls bear with me for typing the link like this, this forum doesn't allow me to post links.
To register as Netcontacts member, you must be invited by somebody who is already a paid member, through the person's invitation code (3441638824)
Registration as Net contacts' member is free, for free trial
Activating your Net contacts membership cost only N1,500

Another way to make money with Netcontact
Become a distributor of Netcontact Advert pin and make twice retail pin cost from the sale of each pin you order.
Be paid 10% of the wholesale cost of each PIN ordered by every person you invited as a Netcontacts' member

Get commission from every offline transaction you acted as Netcontacts agent ,Getting people to advertise in Netcontacts , Conducting seminars, and training in order to educate people about Netcontacts etc.

Acting as Netcontacts agents to offline transactions ,Monitoring online advertisement to make sure the advertiser advertised genuine offline information . Networking within yourselves nationwide

FAQ
WHAT IS THIS N1500 FOR?
The N1500 you pay is just for your membership and its used to activate your account. And remember there are certain benefits attached to your membership. You will get benefits like Winning a Trip Abroad, Loan, Free Sms, Instant FREE access to Download any 5 of Many Money Making Ebook, Becoming a Post UTME Agent, Becoming a Property Agent, Admission, Getting Married, Free Advertisement…when the people you invite activate their Membership.

HOW DO THE COMPANY MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY SINCE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTIVATION FEE?
Yes though all the registration fee goes to members, that does not mean the company is not making money. They make money from the advert people put on their website. They also make money from property they sell and the ones people sell. They also make money from the interests they collect on loans they give out, etc.

OK, WHAT ABOUT INVITATION CODE. . . HOW DO I GET MINE?
Once you registered via the invitation code of the person that invited you, you will be given yours. Ensure that you write it out.

WHEN I GET MY INVITATION CODE, CAN I START INVITING PEOPLE TO REGISTER THROUGH MY INVITATIONCODE?
Yes you can, but that is after you must have activated your account by paying the specified Activation Fee (#1,500 only) to the bank account of the Person that invited you.

HOW DO I GET THE BANK ACCOUNT OF THE PERSON THAT IS GOING TO ACTIVATED ME?
When you have successfully completed the registration, a bank account will be displayed to you. You also get a phone number. Ensure that you write them down and go to the bank to pay. You will be asked to send your invitation code and teller number to the phone number provided. When that is done, your account will be activated within 24hours on confirmation of payment.

HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED?
After clicking the SUBMIT Botton, you will see a welcome message from the person that invited you Saying Thank you For registering Under Me, Below is your Invitation code. At this point just know that you have successfully registered and you may now login with the email and password you used to registered. But in a situation of Bad Network were you see a white blank page after clicking submit, Just Reload your Browser/Page and its solved.

I am already making money using this system and if I can do it, you can do it. I challenge you stop complaining and stand to your feet and take your own share.
Start now, Don’t wait till tomorrow even if you don’t have the N1500 yet go and register and start inviting your friends, church members, co-workers, club members, Neighbours etc

Whatever you decide to do now I wish you Good luck

Please share...

ujoh11
Junior

May 18th, 2019, 6:36 am

Hello,

see also how you can start making a good daily living incomes profits from virta stock trading http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php. without risk and 100% profits making guarantee.

This how virta stock trading work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and You will receive the next sales price you will use to sell your virta stock to make your instant profit.

Once the virta stock market price rise up to meet your next selling sales price, you will sell your virta stock and make your instant profit. No RISK TRADING.

You can withdraw your profit daily from a minimum of $1 and above.

THE BUYING AND THE SELLING OF A VIRTA STOCK IS 100% PROFIT MAKING GUARANTEE
WITHOUT RISK

Virta stock trading does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make a good daily profits incomes from the buying and the selling of virta stock as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet every week.

I recommend this trading platform to every one.

Visit and register with the company here website http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php to start earning your steady daily and weekly income profit to your bitcoin wallet now.
James1237
Senior

April 13th, 2021, 8:53 am

Mm
maybe
Money..
thats it.
James1237
Senior

April 13th, 2021, 3:13 pm

:tu:
Money..