Mtn and Bank Recharge

Discussion forum for issues and topics relating to bankers and everyone involved in banks and banking: customers, regulators, others.
Comment
User avatar
Debunie
Senior
 

April 5th, 2021, 11:35 am

I just got an sms that you can now reach through your bank as before thanks for your patience
. Mtn
But it didnt work for me cause i use Opay why?

Please share...

Am a human what are you.
Mikhahel
Newbie
 

April 5th, 2021, 1:30 pm

We I just got a message that it now available for airtime and data purchase
User avatar
Deon
VIP VIP
Location: Some where in Nigeria
 

April 6th, 2021, 7:53 am

Meanwhile i was still able to recharge my MTN line even in the midst of all brouhaha
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
User avatar
Debunie
Senior
 

April 6th, 2021, 8:41 am

Deon wrote:Meanwhile i was still able to recharge my MTN line even in the midst of all brouhaha
which bank
Am a human what are you.
User avatar
Deon
VIP VIP
Location: Some where in Nigeria
 

April 6th, 2021, 8:48 am

Debunie wrote:
Deon wrote:Meanwhile i was still able to recharge my MTN line even in the midst of all brouhaha
which bank
FirstBank
An eye for an eye left thousands blind,
remember that......
User avatar
Debunie
Senior
 

April 6th, 2021, 8:55 am

Deon wrote:
Debunie wrote:
Deon wrote:Meanwhile i was still able to recharge my MTN line even in the midst of all brouhaha
which bank
FirstBank
ok
Am a human what are you.
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information
  • Online

    Users browsing this section: No members and 2 guests