Burger King, American Fast-Food Franchise Opening Outlets In Nigeria

Discussions on businesses and entrepreneurship: news, starting tips, ideas, challenges, proposals, plans
Comment
NiceGuy
Senior

March 28th, 2021, 10:23 am

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria

International burger franchise, Burger King has announced interest and plans to open outlets in Nigeria.
burgerking-nigeria.jpg
This was revealed by Antoine Zammarieh, the Franchisee of Burger King in Nigeria. He stated that the hamburger maker in a show of interest in the Nigerian market had signed a development agreement for the Nigerian market.

Antoine Zammarieh said,

“It is with great pleasure that we announce our signing of a development agreement with Burger King for the Nigerian market. I believe this would be a tremendous step towards giving more confidence to the Nigerian market and consumers in general, especially during these hard times. I always believed in Nigeria and in its people. I am confident this venture will go a long way and prove successful for Burger King, Nigeria and our company.”

Founded in 1954, Burger King is the second-largest fast-food hamburger chain in the world. The original Home of the Whopper, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
https://brandspurng.com/2021/03/27/amer ... n-nigeria/

Please share...

I'm really not that nice... :mrgreen:
Eminzynuel2005
Senior
Location: Akure, Ondo-road, 32 ARTILLARY BRIDGADE, SNCOQ Block 15 B.

March 28th, 2021, 11:43 am

Thats sounds nice
emykay 🤟
Eon
Senior

March 28th, 2021, 3:11 pm

Meto1234 wrote:Welcome to nigeria
They will run back in 3 years. Mark my words.
A beautiful dress is of no use until it inspires someone to take it off...
Comment
  • See also...
    Comments
    Views
    Last post
  • Information