Airtel Unveils WTF Bundle- N200 Monthly BBM, Facebook, Whats

Trends, news and discussions on Latest gadgets, Phones, Mobiles Devices, CDMA and GSM, Computers, Programming, Devices, Electronics, E-services And Related Topics, Wireless Communication, Tariffs And Related Topics, settings, configurations, tweaks, and latest releases
Comment
Merlino
Senior

August 17th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Airtel Nigeria has launched a bundle package termed WTF, which gives you full month access to Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and BBM for only N200 monthly. I think its good deal.
Airtelwtf2.jpg
Dial *990# now.

Please share...

Coacher
Junior

August 18th, 2014, 4:01 am

I think I will try this. 200 is reasonable.
Emi
Senior

August 18th, 2014, 5:40 am

There is a N100 weekly alternative. Dial *991# instead.
I'm sekxy and I know it... :w':
Key7
Senior

August 18th, 2014, 5:48 am

The WTF bundle gives you unlimited chatting on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and BBM - the most popular social networking sites/apps on your mobile phone.

This bundle was designed for customers who spend most of their time on social networks and love to stay connected with their friends and family on the go and every moment.

You don’t need any other bundle to get social and stay connected.
Dial *990# at N200 to subscribe to the monthly bundle
Dial *991# at N100 to subscribe to the weekly bundle
Dial *990*0# to check balance

http://africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africarevamp/Nigeria/Home/personal/Internet/Services/wtf-bundle
akinov
Junior

August 19th, 2014, 1:26 am

Does this thing need any additional form of configuration, i did it on my android today and i still can not access Facebook twitter of whatsapp?? WTF?? i need answers pls
www.akinov.com
dondi
Junior

August 19th, 2014, 6:06 am

To get the WTF bundle working, simply dial *990# @ N200 for the monthly bundle, *991# @ N100 for the weekly bundle & *990*0# to check balance.

This will work only for accessing those social networks only.
Udo

August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 am

It is not working , is there any configuration
Emi
Senior

August 23rd, 2014, 7:48 am

http://africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connec ... undle/faqs

Airtel WTF FAQs

What is the WTF Bundles?
The WTF bundle is one that will allow customers access to WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook & BBM on their mobile devices. It is aimed at giving customers who spend a lot of time on social networks more value for money.
A customer can now buy a value bundle for use in monthly and weekly variants across WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook & BBM.
It is important to note that all other internet activity will be charged from a customers’ main account or from the data bundle account balance.

What devices can access the WTF Bundles?
All mobile devices can access the WTF bundles.

Who can subscribe to WTF Bundles?
All Airtel Prepaid subscribers

How do I subscribe to the WTF Bundle?
Dial *990# to get the monthly WTF Bundle at N200 &
Dial *991# to get the weekly WTF Bundle at N100

Plan
Retail Price (N)
Validity
USSD Subscription
Days
Data Allowance (MB)
WTF Bundle
Monthly
*990#
Weekly
*991#

How do I check the WTF Bundle balance?
Simply dial *990*0# to check your balance

Will my subscription renew automatically after it expires?
Yes, autorenewal will occur as long as you have the requisite airtime.

If I do not exhaust my WTF bundle before it expires, will I be able to carry forward the remaining unused data?
No, you will not be able to carry forward the unused data. However, if you purchase another WTF bundle before expiry, the data will be accumulated (added to)

Will I be cut off when the data volume subscribed for expires or is consumed?
Subsequent to expiration or complete consumption of the WTF bundle, you will be charged at PAYU rates of 5kobo per kilobyte for further internet activity. 

Can the WTF Bundle be used outside the country?
No, this is not possible.
I'm sekxy and I know it... :w':
sammy33250

December 18th, 2014, 5:31 pm

can it work with another social network such as 2go, if no. what is d code 2 subscribe for 2go bundle

January 16th, 2015, 8:44 pm

try dix for 1 month nd u can facebook,tweeter,whatsapp,bbm,skype,viber,2go,access d internet for jux #100 its work lyk magic dats what am usin hw tu get started:buy airtel 100
recharge it nd den dial
*948#
*141*1# to cheak your bundle balance
meee

January 27th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Dial *141*1# then go 2 WTF bundle then choose if u want monthly #200 or weekly #100
meee

January 27th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Dial *141*1# then go 2 WTF bundle then choose if u want monthly #200 or weekly #100
Yau salo sauna

February 24th, 2015, 12:51 pm

plS hw many mb monthly plan haves
Ive Eren

February 4th, 2016, 3:04 pm

How Many Mb Is That? For The 200 NAira Sub?
awal

February 10th, 2016, 7:33 am

the bundle is not opening picture in facebook
ItuGlobal
Senior

February 25th, 2016, 9:56 am

Airtell data burns 5 times more than normal, and their customer support agents are peevish.
Buy and sell Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: http://www.ituglobalfx.com.ng
Polimath

May 18th, 2016, 9:31 am

Why call it "UNLIMITED" when it can actually get exhausted? C'mon people, there is too much corporate scam and extortion going on in Nigeria. I'm sick of all these telecom companies and their lies and cheating sef.

July 10th, 2016, 2:57 pm

How do I unsubscribe if I want to
Tswain

July 30th, 2016, 9:43 pm

Does this plan work on blackberry phones?
Victy

August 5th, 2016, 12:09 pm

The stuff is just for 25 days..... i thiught it will be for a whole month
Idris

September 26th, 2016, 2:57 pm

The plan is working like mad
on everything,exclude instagram and YouTube
Izzy10

February 24th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Tried *990# and a drop down which says To activate Social, select
1. 80mb + free surf (160mb extra)
2. 80mb + no bundle no browsing
3. 80mb + Payg
Reply with your choice
which do I select?
abdullahikarbir1
Junior

April 18th, 2017, 2:57 pm

MTN IS BACK AGAIN WITH AWOOF UNLIMITED FREE DATA FOR INTERNET BROWSING+FREE AIRTIME FOR UNLIMITED VOICE CALL+FREE SMS ON MTN Tariff Zone Index, TZI Server http://mtn.free.tzi.ip-10.199.212.2.unicoinwallet.com
.::OFFICIAL AWOOF TWEAK ON MTN DETECTED::.
MTN USERS ONLY [#AIRTIME_N_DATA_OFFER+SMS].
My First Time To Enjoy MTN Misleading System, I Can't Keep The Secret Since, My Bros From PH Alart Me That MTN Network Secret Server(Called TZI) Is Now Leaked Out To Public Since 3days Ago @12am And People Have Been Activating Unlimited Data, Airtime For Free Call And Free SMS Using the TZI Server Address.
If I May Tell You The Fact, I Have 35.450NGN In My Account Balance Of Which I Can Transfer On Share N Sell Package(*559*53#). I Don't Even Belief Until I Try It. It Rocks Like Mad,Even Till Now, I Have Been Using It For 3days Now, I'm Having 35K In My Account Balance, I Took My Time To Share This Information Because I'm Not Selfish.

HOW TO GO ABOUT IT: Follow This Simple Step To Activate Yours.
(1). Visit The MTN Tariff Zone Index(TZI Server) http://mtn.free.tzi.ip-10.199.212.2.unicoinwallet.com Or http://mtn.free.tzi.ip-10.199.212.2.uni ... rver_panel Which Is A Secret Link That Even The MTN Network Has Not Yet Discover The Exposure (Try Those Link 1By1 To See The 1That Suit Your Browser).
(2). (OPTIONAL)Scroll Down To The Bottom And (Enter Specific Amount: 8080). And (Enter Referrence Keyword: 9201). Then Click "Access TZI".
(3). Then You Will Be Ask To Sign-In To TZI Database Where You Will Be Activating Different Types Of Unlimited Packege, For Me I Did "TZI Plus" And Immidiatly I Have 10GB Data, 35,500 Airtime And 100SMS. Check Your Balance: *559*53#

*Activate TZI Xpress Cost ₦400.00;
Avail Data: 5GB Valid For 30Days. Avail Voice Call: 12Hrs,30Mins Valid For 7Days. Avail SMS: 30Pages Valid For 7Days.

*Activate TZI Plus Cost ₦750.00;
Avail Data: 10GB Valid For 30Days. Avail Voice Call: 35Hrs Valid For 30Days. Avail SMS: 100Pages Valid For 30Days.

*Activate TZI Unlimited Cost ₦1,500.00;
Avail Data: Unlimited Data Usage Valid For 90Days. Avail Voice Call: Unlimited Voice Call Valid For 30Days. Avail SMS: Unlimited SMS Valid For 30Days.

Hurry!!! Up And Do It As Quick As You Can Before They Block It.
Don't Doll Your Self.
Comment
  • Information